Hi ladies..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a brand new member, signed on for the first time about 2 seconds ago... Looking forward to playing on the site! Just wanted to say hello...

Leila
icon_smile.gif

Hi! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from california.

I see you're a MAC fan
smile.gif
A lot of the girls on here are too (including me
biggrin.gif
)

I am loving some of their stuff in the new Rebel collection... Trying to find some real life pics of them before I'll buy...

I hope I can before Sat, they sent me an e-mail offering FREE SHIP!! Hee hee, they know how to suck me in!

Hi Leila and welcome. I'm Jennie from Michigan. You'll love it here at MUT.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Oh yeah, I am in FL. lol sorry, totally spaced on that one...
Leila

Originally Posted by MACGoddess

I am a brand new member, signed on for the first time about 2 seconds ago... Looking forward to playing on the site! Just wanted to say hello...
Leila
icon_smile.gif

Hi Leila! Nice to meed you! Welcome to MakeupTalk. Looking forward to all your posts and stuff

Welcome to MUT Leila. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I am a brand new member, signed on for the first time about 2 seconds ago... Looking forward to playing on the site! Just wanted to say hello...
Leila
icon_smile.gif

Hello and welcome to MUT
claps.gif
. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles, CA.

Latest posts

Back