Hi! My name is Alex...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
and I've just joined these forums!

It's been a few years since I've been an active member on any message boards and I kind of missed the camaraderie. Recently I joined Birchbox and upon googling to find information about past boxes and things like that I stumbled across Makeup Talk. I found the conversations about tracking their boxes and guess what was in them addicting. I haven't branched out much further on the site but I'm sure now that I've joined I will!

For more basics about me: I'm a 20-something office worker with a dream to get her master's abroad (England to be specific). I've never been much into hair and make up being a wash and air dry and only wearing make up for special occasions kind of girl. However, I've decided it is about time I changed that. The past few months I've been reading up and watching YouTube videos and am trying to ease myself into this world of beauty!

Any recommendations of beginner type information (that's adult friendly) would be much appreciated! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Back