Hi my name is Mary - I Love Benefit & Mac

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Just joined today, can anyone let me know the best Lip Liner/Pencil for moisturising, i have tried Stila Lip Glaze as i wanted a slight gloss/shine but i am not very keen on this one, i also find it quite dry to apply, i am looking for a nude/pink shade that is sofy/creamy to apply. My favorite cosmetics are Benefit bad girl Blue Mascara, Hoola/Dandelion & Mac Peacocky Liner, i am also mad on hair products especially Keratase Vita Cement & L`oreal Ceraflash shine blonde shampoo. Hope someone can help me find the Liner i am looking for,
wish.gif
Mary.

Hi Mary and welcome to mut! I would suggest you post your question in the Makeup forum, rather than User Introductions.
icon_wink.gif
I think you'll get better response there!
top.gif
policeman.gif

Originally Posted by marygambrell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Just joined today, can anyone let me know the best Lip Liner/Pencil for moisturising, i have tried Stila Lip Glaze as i wanted a slight gloss/shine but i am not very keen on this one, i also find it quite dry to apply, i am looking for a nude/pink shade that is sofy/creamy to apply. My favorite cosmetics are Benefit bad girl Blue Mascara, Hoola/Dandelion & Mac Peacocky Liner, i am also mad on hair products especially Keratase Vita Cement & L`oreal Ceraflash shine blonde shampoo. Hope someone can help me find the Liner i am looking for,
wish.gif
Mary. welcome to mut!

Originally Posted by Bellagigi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Mary. I am new too. I have used Lancome Lipliners for 10+ years now. They are very creamy going on and they do not tug at the skin. I have used a few of the Laura Mercier lipliners. Here is a link to one that you might like. The description sounds like something you might be interested in. See you around on the boards! Hi Bellagigi, thanks for the advise i will try a Lancome liner, regards Mary
6.gif
smilehappyyes.gif

Hi Kaville, thanks i will do that, Mary

Hi, thank you to all who welcomed me, i am really pleased that i found this site as i dont think there is one like this in England, its great to be able to ask advise and view other make-up issues, also like the general chit chat, see you all soon Mary

Latest posts

Back