Hi,My Name is

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sheridan and I am a MAC ADDICT! I think I need an intervention. LOL!!

Bought a 15 palette pan and filled it up! I know,I know. I should have bought a few e/s and filled it up over time but I wanted these colors now!

Here's what I got.

[*]Sumptious Olive

[*]GreenSmoke

[*]Nylon

[*]Blackberry

[*]Intoxicate

[*]Seedy Pearl

[*]Nehru

[*]Blu Noir

[*]Fade

[*]Swimming

[*]Brill

[*]Omega

[*]Patina

[*]Symmetry

[*]Soft Brown

[*]Brown Down

[*]Quarry

I already had a 4 pallette with two shadows,Swiss Chocolate and Sable. So I finished filling that one up too.

This is really a sickness. Would you guys believe that before I discovered MUT,I only had like two Mac shadows.

I kept saying I was going to get more and would wind up shopping somewhere else. Well,I am back to Mac and LOVINIG IT!

Just wanted to share and see if there are any other's here who have a "Sickness" for MAC or another brand of cosmetics.
icon_redface.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh you're definitely not alone. There are lots of MAC addicts here!
biggrin.gif
I am of one of them - MAC's my fave brand!

You had a great haul, and I love some of the eyeshadows you bought!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Oh you're definitely not alone. There are lots of MAC addicts here!
biggrin.gif
I am of one of them - MAC's my fave brand!
You had a great haul, and I love some of the eyeshadows you bought!

Thanks! Glad to know I,m in great company.
icon_wink.gif

icon_razz.gif
Oh you're not alone....welcome to the MAC Madhouse - They're all junkies !!!

Originally Posted by K*O*
icon_razz.gif
Oh you're not alone....welcome to the MAC Madhouse - They're all junkies !!! I need a fix now! LOL!! I am already thinking and planning on what I am going to buy next time.
icon_redface.gif

LOL! welcome to the club.

nice haul! let us know how you like em and take some fotds
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Sheridan and I am a MAC ADDICT! I think I need an intervention. LOL!!
Bought a 15 palette pan and filled it up! I know,I know. I should have bought a few e/s and filled it up over time but I wanted these colors now!

Here's what I got.

[*]Sumptious Olive

[*]GreenSmoke

[*]Nylon

[*]Blackberry

[*]Intoxicate

[*]Seedy Pearl

[*]Nehru

[*]Blu Noir

[*]Fade

[*]Swimming

[*]Brill

[*]Omega

[*]Patina

[*]Symmetry

[*]Soft Brown

[*]Brown Down

[*]Quarry

I already had a 4 pallette with two shadows,Swiss Chocolate and Sable. So I finished filling that one up too.

This is really a sickness. Would you guys believe that before I discovered MUT,I only had like two Mac shadows.

I kept saying I was going to get more and would wind up shopping somewhere else. Well,I am back to Mac and LOVINIG IT!

Just wanted to share and see if there are any other's here who have a "Sickness" for MAC or another brand of cosmetics.
icon_redface.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

AWESOME HAUL!!! I would give anything to be able to buy a 15 palettle and fill it out right then. How much did that end up costing? So I can save my money now!!

Originally Posted by Sheridan Sheridan and I am a MAC ADDICT! I think I need an intervention. LOL!!

Here's what I got.

[*]Sumptious Olive

[*]GreenSmoke

[*]Nylon

[*]Blackberry

[*]Intoxicate

[*]Seedy Pearl

[*]Nehru

[*]Blu Noir

[*]Fade

[*]Swimming

[*]Brill

[*]Omega

[*]Patina

[*]Symmetry

[*]Soft Brown

[*]Brown Down

[*]Quarry

icon_redface.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Right here with ya Girl!
wink.gif

Sounds like a pretty palette! You just reminded me that I have a ton of e/s to depot so that I can fill up my palette.

Originally Posted by Liz LOL! welcome to the club.
nice haul! let us know how you like em and take some fotds
biggrin.gif

I'll definately let you guys know how the colors turn out and once I get the hang of things,I will try and take some pics.
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons AWESOME HAUL!!! I would give anything to be able to buy a 15 palettle and fill it out right then. How much did that end up costing? So I can save my money now!! Your funny! I decided to get them all at once because I am too much of an instant gratification type of person.
It came out to almost $250.00 because I also bought a l/s,and 4 Fluidlines. Crazy,I know but worth it.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Sounds like a pretty palette! You just reminded me that I have a ton of e/s to depot so that I can fill up my palette. It is pretty. Can't wait to start another one.
icon_redface.gif
icon_cool.gif
<GIGGLING>

Woo Hoo!!! GReat color selection!!!! I can def understand you buying everything at once. I'm like that sometimes too. when I want something, I want it NOW!!!! Waiting sucks!!! LOL. Way to go on the palette!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Here's what I got.

[*]Sumptious Olive

[*]GreenSmoke

[*]Nylon

[*]Blackberry

[*]Intoxicate

[*]Seedy Pearl

[*]Nehru

[*]Blu Noir

[*]Fade

[*]Swimming

[*]Brill

[*]Omega

[*]Patina

[*]Symmetry

[*]Soft Brown

[*]Brown Down

[*]Quarry

icon_redface.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

DAYUM!!! Nice haul. Did you end up getting a discount since you bought the palette and the e/s?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Woo Hoo!!! GReat color selection!!!! I can def understand you buying everything at once. I'm like that sometimes too. when I want something, I want it NOW!!!! Waiting sucks!!! LOL. Way to go on the palette!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yeah, and buying all at once means you only have to make one trip to the store. Better to get everything all at the same time instead of having to go back a million times! So it is practical and not just compulsive
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Woo Hoo!!! GReat color selection!!!! I can def understand you buying everything at once. I'm like that sometimes too. when I want something, I want it NOW!!!! Waiting sucks!!! LOL. Way to go on the palette!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yeah,waiting does suck! Hee Hee!!
biggrin.gif
I couldn't resist.

Latest posts

Back