Hi! New from South Dakota!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and welcome to MUT!

I went to school for my nail license and now I'm in the process of building my clients... while I was going to school I wasn't making any money and it's very tough if you don't have anyone to help you!!

Thank you!

Originally Posted by RachaelMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Welcome to MUT Exactly! I loved doing the services, and meeting new clients, but I cant stand bein broke! LOL...just working for a few months, and then when I know I can sustain on my savings, I'm throwing myself right back into it! Hope business is good for you!
Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello and welcome to MUT!
I went to school for my nail license and now I'm in the process of building my clients... while I was going to school I wasn't making any money and it's very tough if you don't have anyone to help you!!

Hi welcome to MUT... I'm new her to. Just sign up today. My friend Kee got me hooked on it last might when I was brodcasting her DTB updates.... It was driving her friends on here up the wall... lol.... it was fun...lol

welcomepinksign.gif

Back