Hi! New from South Dakota!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! Guess I'm not really NEW anymore...been on a few days now, but didn't realize there was a place to introduce ourselves! So, here goes! I'm Angi, 26 yrs old and I have a 6 year old daughter ( somedays is hard to tell who's the bigger diva! ). I was in beauty school until 2 months ago I had to take leave, b/c I couldnt make it a struggling college student, so I went back to work fulltime, but plan on picking back up in the next 6 months, at most! I miss it so much!! Glad to have found this site and people who love makeup as much as me!

Welcome Angi!!!!
flowers.gif

I can so relate about the school thing, my hubby and I are going though something similar, except we didn't even make it to class! >.<

Stick around! You'll be addicted in no time
biggrin.gif

Someone who can relate to my pain! I'm already addicted! In fact, I'm at work now, just browsing around and checkin things out here! LOL

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Welcome Angi!!!!
flowers.gif

I can so relate about the school thing, my hubby and I are going though something similar, except we didn't even make it to class! >.<

Stick around! You'll be addicted in no time
biggrin.gif

Hello Angi! I didn't introduce until a couple of weeks after signing up. Welcome!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello Angi! I didn't introduce until a couple of weeks after signing up. Welcome!

THANKS!!

Originally Posted by ivette /img/forum/go_quote.gif welcome
smile.gif
THANK YOU!
Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi and welcome--I love your name.

Originally Posted by MACmaniac /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi all! Guess I'm not really NEW anymore...been on a few days now, but didn't realize there was a place to introduce ourselves! So, here goes! I'm Angi, 26 yrs old and I have a 6 year old daughter ( somedays is hard to tell who's the bigger diva! ). I was in beauty school until 2 months ago I had to take leave, b/c I couldnt make it a struggling college student, so I went back to work fulltime, but plan on picking back up in the next 6 months, at most! I miss it so much!! Glad to have found this site and people who love makeup as much as me! hi
smile.gif
I'm Agnes from Poland

Latest posts

Back