Hi, new here and I'm on a mission...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, glad to have found this place! Now maybe I can find products based on information instead of buying on a whim.

I'm almost 37 and I have makeup bags full of products I use maybe once and never use again. Tons of the stuff and rarely wear it.

I'm trying to find the perfect makeup, but then who isn't? LOL

Looking forward to meeting new people and possibly a few HGs as well (one can hope!)

Originally Posted by Rhonda Hello, glad to have found this place! Now maybe I can find products based on information instead of buying on a whim.
I'm almost 37 and I have makeup bags full of products I use maybe once and never use again. Tons of the stuff and rarely wear it.

Looking forward to meeting new people and possibly a few HGs as well (one can hope!)

Hi Ronda.Wanted to say welcome and if you find the perrfect makup be sure to let me know...in the meantime I am sure we can have a lot of fun looking!

Paula

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california.

this site is addicting. not only being online talking with everyone, but learning about sorts of different products and wanting to buy them all!! lol

maybe you can find some things in your makeup bags that can use again.

and you can also swap them away
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Rhonda

Hello, glad to have found this place! Now maybe I can find products based on information instead of buying on a whim.

Hi Welcome to MakeupTalk from the backend admin dept. I'm Tony from Southern CA

Hi Rhonda.. Welcome to MuT! Nice to see you here. I'm Lauryn from NJ. I had the same problem. A ton of crap that i either loved in the store and hated when i used it at home OR had a nasty reaction too. Which the latter was the case most times.

I eventually spent a small fortune on everything from A to Z.. and did best with MAC. I have no reactions to any of it. So, I think its safe to say i found the perfect makeup for me.. yay. I just wish i could get all that money back on the stuff that DIDN"T work!

hi rhonda and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. join the clud, we're all looking for the perfect makeup also!

Originally Posted by Rhonda Hello, glad to have found this place! Now maybe I can find products based on information instead of buying on a whim.

hi dawne and welcome to mut! i'm monnie from michigan

Originally Posted by DawnE Hello, I'm new, too. Good to see you here.
smile.gif

Hi Rhonda! WELCOME!!!! I'm Tasha from Missouri. You should definately check out our review section and maybe that would help you in your quest.

WELCOME RHONDA I'M MARIAN FROM MD

WELCOME WINGIE!

Originally Posted by wingie Welcome! I'm new, too and already love it here!

Latest posts

Back