Hi, Newbie on this forum.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_smile.gif
Hello, I would like to introduce myself and I am looking forward meeting all of you
biggrin.gif
! ♥ makeup and girly stuff and all things fun!

PrincessePomPom ☆

Hiya! Welcome to MuT. I'm Laura from Ireland If you need help with anything on the site just shout
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by PrincessePomPom

icon_smile.gif
Hello, I would like to introduce myself and I am looking forward meeting all of you
biggrin.gif
! ♥ makeup and girly stuff and all things fun! PrincessePomPom ☆

Hey Princess! Welcome to MakeupTalk. I am Tony, the admin here.
Looking forwards to your posts

Hi, I'm a newbie too!

I love makeup and doing my hair and creating different looks! It's nice to find a forum where I can find some "girly-girls" to get advice from!

Thanks, all! Mwah!

Originally Posted by cakebatter Hi, I'm a newbie too!
I love makeup and doing my hair and creating different looks! It's nice to find a forum where I can find some "girly-girls" to get advice from!

Thanks, all! Mwah!

Welcome to MUT!

Originally Posted by cakebatter

Hi, I'm a newbie too!

Thanks, all! Mwah!

Hey Cake, nice to meet ya!

Hello Cakebatter and PincessePomPom. I am Jeanie from Southern California and welcome aboard to Makeup Talk!

hi princess, i'm monnie from michigan and welcome to mut!

Originally Posted by PrincessePomPom
icon_smile.gif
biggrin.gif
! ♥ makeup and girly stuff and all things fun! PrincessePomPom ☆

hi cakebatter and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan and this is where the girly girls hang out!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by cakebatter Hi, I'm a newbie too!

Thanks, all! Mwah!

Hi PrincessePomPom, I'm new here, too. I'm having a lot of fun learning my way around. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back