Hi/question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just saying Hi, just registered..

I am a make-up Junkie

I admit

I am looking for anyone who knows ANYTHING about a cosmetic co. named :LaJeunesse Cosmetics

I would appreciate any info, thanks.

Hello and welcome.

I've heard of LaJeunesse Cosmetics, but don't really know anything about them. I'm sure one of the other girsl will know and be able to answer your question though.

Hi and welcome to MuT. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria.

I have heard that name before, I thought it was a skincare brand though. sorry for not being a big help
icon_redface.gif

hi. welcome to mut. i'm liz from california.

sory, but i've never heard of that brand. hope someone can help you!

Hey -just signed up to ask you what you found out about LaJeunesse. Did they contact you about a job?

Originally Posted by korey24 Just saying Hi, just registered..I am a make-up Junkie

I admit

I am looking for anyone who knows ANYTHING about a cosmetic co. named :LaJeunesse Cosmetics

Aww you don't wanna stick around for the fun here Jessposa? lol We are nice people here and don't bite

Originally Posted by jessposa

Hey -just signed up to ask you what you found out about LaJeunesse. Did they contact you about a job?

Originally Posted by korey24 Just saying Hi, just registered..I am a make-up Junkie

I admit

Sorry Korey... never heard of it - but wanted to welcome you to Mut anyway!!
smile.gif
I'm Janelle from NY

I admit

I think there is a thread on here that reported LaJeunesse as a scam...let me dig it up...

I admit

I was wondering the same thing. I just received an e-mail from them offering me a job but I have never heard of them and when I put in their web address nothing comes up!! Is it a scam?

Back