Hi there. I'm a new one :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. My name's Laura and I'm 18 years old living in Nova Scotia, Canada. I thought I would introduce myself to everyone here so people can get to know me a little better.

I love web design, shopping, and anything and everything to do with fashion. I just started to get into makeup and beauty very recently and decided branch out from my regular makeup routine, so maybe I'll learn some things here and meet some awesome people while I'm at it!
smile.gif

Welcome to MuT Laura
icon_smile.gif
You found the right place and I am sure you'll enjoy it here a lot.

Originally Posted by Laurs Hello, everyone. My name's Laura and I'm 18 years old living in Nova Scotia, Canada. I thought I would introduce myself to everyone here so people can get to know me a little better.I love web design, shopping, and anything and everything to do with fashion. I just started to get into makeup and beauty very recently and decided branch out from my regular makeup routine, so maybe I'll learn some things here and meet some awesome people while I'm at it!
smile.gif

Hi and Welcome
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was born in Kentville, N.S. I'm sure you'll like it here, lots of friendly ppl and good ideas!

Welcome to MuT Laura. I'm Laura too from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site just shout
biggrin.gif

Hi Laura, and welcome to Mut!!! I'm Nicole from Northern California. I bet you're gonna love it here....

Hi Laura, welcome to MuT. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. glad to have you here!

Originally Posted by Arielle Hi Laura, welcome to MuT. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. glad to have you here! Wow. I've always wanted to go to Austria. The pictures make it look absolutley beautiful!
Thanks, guys. Y'all are all so welcoming.
biggrin.gif

Haha Why would you want to visit Nova Scotia? Halifax is OK; I'm moving there within the next month or so--maybe a couple weeks if I get the job at Garage--but Nova Scotia as a whole really doesn't have much. What province are you in? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back