Hi there, I'm Laura!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a makeup junkie, and former beauty queen. Long long time ago LOL.

Just wanted to introduce myself-- I am way into classic styling for hair, makeup and clothing, but usually I add ONE whimsical element like a fun purse, or a bright lip color, or kick  butt shoes.

I may grow old ( someday) but I will never ever grow up.

I'm married to a fabulous man who recognized that I was getting burned out in my career, and now I stay home in our private gated community and play all day. Golf, tennis, swimming in our pool 8-10 months yearly, working out in our state of the art home gym.. Life is good, and I am very very happy.

I fell in love with makeup when I was old enough to pat my face with my mother's lovely scented powder puff from her box of face powder on her dressing table, and oh, what adventures I have had with my own makeup foibles and foils down through the decades.

Now, I consider myself to be an expert use of most products, and am always thrilled to find new high quality products.
I found MUT through a search dealing with one of my monthly subscription boxes. I love the little surprises that come in the mail!! Aren't these a fun trend? I hope they stay around for a LONG time. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope to share and learn and give positive info, etc.;

Best to everyone!!

LauraB

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

Latest posts

Back