Hi There... I'm New

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Sleek. I started posting here about 2 days ago, and decided to FINALLY introduce myself.

I found this site, because I had googled something about makeup (TrueMatch), to see if I could find out what the users thought about it. I finally found this site... and I must say that I LOVE IT.

Thanks to all for being so friendly. I truly look forward to getting to know everyone and getting involved in all of the discussions!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Sleek

Hello everyone! My name is Sleek. I started posting here about 2 days ago, and decided to FINALLY introduce myself. I found this site, because I had googled something about makeup (TrueMatch), to see if I could find out what the users thought about it. I finally found this site... and I must say that I LOVE IT.

Thanks to all for being so friendly. I truly look forward to getting to know everyone and getting involved in all of the discussions!

Thanks!

Hi Sleek! How are you? Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by Sleek Hello everyone! My name is Sleek. I started posting here about 2 days ago, and decided to FINALLY introduce myself. I found this site, because I had googled something about makeup (TrueMatch), to see if I could find out what the users thought about it. I finally found this site... and I must say that I LOVE IT.

Thanks!

hiya! Welcome.. ! Everyone is so super nice and knowledgeable. You can pretty much as any question and get an answer! Its very cool. I'm Lauryn from NJ, a terrible MAC addict, to the point i even have MAC coming from Singapore.. how sad is that! Yikes.. i gotta break this habit!
Anyway, thre is more about me on my notepad! I figured you might wanna read that instead of being bored to death reading it here..

Originally Posted by MacForMe hiya! Welcome.. ! Everyone is so super nice and knowledgeable. You can pretty much as any question and get an answer! Its very cool. I'm Lauryn from NJ, a terrible MAC addict, to the point i even have MAC coming from Singapore.. how sad is that! Yikes.. i gotta break this habit!
Anyway, thre is more about me on my notepad! I figured you might wanna read that instead of being bored to death reading it here..

Hey there, and thanks for the welcome.What exactly does MAC have in Singapore that they don't have here?? I like MAC, but never really took the time to REALLY browse there counter. Maybe I'll visit them online.

Welcome to MUT Sleek. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by Sleek Hey there, and thanks for the welcome.What exactly does MAC have in Singapore that they don't have here?? I like MAC, but never really took the time to REALLY browse there counter. Maybe I'll visit them online.

welcome to mut! i'm liz from california.
Sometimes MAC has Limited edition collections that are exclusive to different places. They have some collections that exclusive to Asia.

If you want to check out the actual colors of MAC products, you can check out our Picture Gallery. The MAC site only has these weird color swatches where you can't tell what the real color is.

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gallery/

Back