Hi There !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a problem... only a little problem, don't worry!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My birthday is soon, and I don't need anything, except maybe a camera. Adn my family and my friends ask me what I want... I will be 25 years old and it's important, like 20 or 30. It will be a big diner with all the people I love, and after It will be a long night in the pub (reserved for me) with all my friends... But they want to buy me something...

Could you give me some propositions, I though about DVD or CD... but I don't know...

It's the 23rd of February. Thanks by advance. Talk you soon all and take care!!!

then ask for a camera! Otherwise, I'd ask for a full collection of MAC makeupbrushes
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I agree.. If u think it's too expensive ask them all to chip in and get u the camera between them! Jewellery is always a nice present too
biggrin.gif

Yes, I agree. Get a DIGI camera so you can upload some cool pics here with your nice face
wink.gif

OH plus, Feb 23 is our son's bday also. H e is going to be 4. Here is his picture uploaded:

Originally Posted by Marie-Line

icon_cheesygrin.gif

My birthday is soon, and I don't need anything, except maybe a camera. Adn my family and my friends ask me what I want... I will be 25 years old and it's important, like 20 or 30. It will be a big diner with all the people I love, and after It will be a long night in the pub (reserved for me) with all my friends... But they want to buy me something...

Could you give me some propositions, I though about DVD or CD... but I don't know...

It's the 23rd of February. Thanks by advance. Talk you soon all and take care!!!

Hi marie! I'd go with the camera too... It's probably one of the best investments they could make - you'll be surprised how much more you will take pictures when you can just print them out & delete the bad ones! It's a gift that will probably outlast any other... and it will pay for itself in the $$ you save on film and developing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

cool.gif
ok, so the digi camera is ok, i think so also... ouf! lol

cool.gif
I don't pay the development because my father is "photograph" (not professional), but we only do B&W photos. I do a lot of photos, but for not artistic one I think digi camera is perfect!! lol I have my camera for B&W photos, an old one, mecanic, you have to do everything, but you can do a lot of effects you can't with and automatic one.
smile.gif

cool.gif
But I don't what ask to my friends
icon_wink.gif
(because the camera is from my family).

cool.gif
Everybody is nice here? or is it just for me??? lol
icon_redface.gif

cool.gif
Tony, your son is really wonderful... beautiful boy.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm not really pretty, it's B&W photo which gives a better skin and face!!
icon_redface.gif

Digital Camera all the way. We use ours all the time. They are alot of fun

icon_cheesygrin.gif

ok, thanks a lot, but what could have ask more than a digi cam
icon_question.gif

I know I will use it a lot, but I love also to develop my photos, and to see the image coming onto the paper... it's magic
icon_redface.gif
. But I would prefer digi cam for "everydays photos".
smile.gif

Thanks a lot for your councils
icon_exclaim.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I though to a book, with white pages, and my friends who will be with me for my birthday could write me a message. I know it will be really funny to read it a few years after
icon_exclaim.gif
icon_lol.gif

icon_question.gif
Have you got some oiginal ideas
icon_question.gif

I have a book like that from when I was 7-8 years old!!!!!! And my friends put a bunch of pics of our fav stars and bands in! it was New Kids on the Block back then! hihi. Really cute. What's always fun are messages from them to you, what they think of you and where they see you and themselves in 10 years. (including all the juicy men stuff
icon_lol.gif
) If you do that, I would leave two pages for everybody to fill out, draw on it, write their fav/funniest memories you had together. Now that will be funny even in 1 year. I had certain question everybody had to answer. besides name age and how we know each other, there were Q. like do you have a crush, and what is his/her name, or put his initials in. (hey, we were kids!!!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's funny reading it now! OK, i feel nostalgia coming up!! I'm gonna go find this sucker right now!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow!! What a lovely message. Thanks a lot, I can say that you convinced me in 5 minutes! I though it was a good idea, now I though it's a great idea!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I also though to by the national newspaper every year, but I awlsays forget
icon_rolleyes.gif
, so this year I have to think to!!!

I read my diary there is one year ago, I wrote it when I was 13, and it was funny. But I'm not nostalgic because I was not so happy, I'm happiest now, I live day by day.

In this book, I will probably said "one page per person", not to have a "stupid one" who will take 5 pages for him... lol
icon_wink.gif

I listened Led-Zeppelin and Pink-Floyed and Deep-purple when I was 10... lol

Guns n' roses too, AC/DC, etc... I was not like the other girls!! lol
icon_redface.gif

Have a nice day Destiny, take care of you and thanks for your ask.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by destiny I have a book like that from when I was 7-8 years old!!!!!! And my friends put a bunch of pics of our fav stars and bands in! it was New Kids on the Block back then! hihi. Really cute. What's always fun are messages from them to you, what they think of you and where they see you and themselves in 10 years. (including all the juicy men stuff
icon_lol.gif
) If you do that, I would leave two pages for everybody to fill out, draw on it, write their fav/funniest memories you had together. Now that will be funny even in 1 year. I had certain question everybody had to answer. besides name age and how we know each other, there were Q. like do you have a crush, and what is his/her name, or put his initials in. (hey, we were kids!!!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's funny reading it now! OK, i feel nostalgia coming up!! I'm gonna go find this sucker right now!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I tried "copy" and "paste" but it's not ok... snif

I will try again and again... I don't want a computr to win against me!!!!
icon_evil.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Marie! It's is very nice to see you trying so hard to to speak English. You are doing a very good job!

Marie, to post images inside messages you can see the instructions that Janelle has written up right here

If you are confused, lets meet up in chat one day and I can walk you through it.

Hope this helps

I tried "copy" and "paste" but it's not ok... snifI will try again and again... I don't want a computr to win against me!!!!
icon_evil.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Tony, I do want I can to speak a good english, it's hard but Candy helps me a lot. But I don't have any diploma in English language, so french concider I don't speak english enought!! I'm unemployed... and I speak 4 languages.
icon_evil.gif

I try hard to find a "vocational course" to become guide or something else, but I have to find a firm in Scotland, and from France it's a little bit hard... lol

My passion is theatre (I go on the stage since I'm 6!) but the only actors' school I like is in Los-Angeles... I will be totally loose so far from my country!...
icon_sad.gif

For the picture inside a post I will try again, I read the message of Janelle, but it didn't work anymore...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Marie! It's is very nice to see you trying so hard to to speak English. You are doing a very good job!
Marie, to post images inside messages you can see the instructions that Janelle has written up right here

If you are confused, lets meet up in chat one day and I can walk you through it.

Hope this helps

Watch for me online at the top of the forum's home when you are here and we can meet up in chat. I can walk you through adding some images.

Thanks Tony, I do want I can to speak a good english, it's hard but Candy helps me a lot. But I don't have any diploma in English language, so french concider I don't speak english enought!! I'm unemployed... and I speak 4 languages.
icon_evil.gif
I try hard to find a "vocational course" to become guide or something else, but I have to find a firm in Scotland, and from France it's a little bit hard... lol

My passion is theatre (I go on the stage since I'm 6!) but the only actors' school I like is in Los-Angeles... I will be totally loose so far from my country!...
icon_sad.gif

For the picture inside a post I will try again, I read the message of Janelle, but it didn't work anymore...

I havn't seen your message... oups... lol
icon_redface.gif

I tryed the chat but alone it's a little bit bowring.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm looking for good jobsites, it's a little bit hard to find a job in another country...
icon_wink.gif

Hope you're all well!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Watch for me online at the top of the forum's home when you are here and we can meet up in chat. I can walk you through adding some images.

I can still help you if you need help. I will be in the chat room in 30 minutes

I havn't seen your message... oups... lol
icon_redface.gif
I tryed the chat but alone it's a little bit bowring.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm looking for good jobsites, it's a little bit hard to find a job in another country...
icon_wink.gif

Hope you're all well!

I just saw the calendar... thanks Tony... when I will be older please put it out!!! lol
icon_redface.gif

Big kiss from France to your lovely son!

This is my old car! I don't like see a lot of photos about me, so I put my lovely feminine car!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I can still help you if you need help. I will be in the chat room in 30 minutes

Nice car Marie-Line! Looks tiny
wink.gif

I just saw the calendar... thanks Tony... when I will be older please put it out!!! lol
icon_redface.gif
Big kiss from France to your lovely son!

This is my old car! I don't like see a lot of photos about me, so I put my lovely feminine car!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Tiny? Of course it's a Mini!!! lol

Austin Mini, a british car made between 1959 and 2000!!

Mine is 1991, 14 years old.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Nice car Marie-Line! Looks tiny
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back