Hi there!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi gals (and boys)!

I'm Valeria aka Mirtilla from Italy, this is my first post. Really hope to meet some make-up lovers like me
icon_razz.gif

P.S. Sorry for my English, I try to improve it every day
icon_redface.gif

Hiya Valeria, welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. You'll definetly find some make up lovers/ADDICTS on here! Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Hey Valeria aka, Welcome to MUT....Nice to meet with you...am mina from florida...you found a great place to chat and find about MU....I bet you won't have any problem with language barrier....We love everybody who is new, everypoint we are new to each other but we will know each other soon....or later...

Hi Valeria, welcome to MuT!! So glad you've joined us. You've definitely found a place here where there are tons of makeup lovers. I'm a self-proclaimed makeup junkie and proud of it!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You'll love it here!!

Originally Posted by Mirtilla Hi gals (and boys)!
I'm Valeria aka Mirtilla from Italy, this is my first post. Really hope to meet some make-up lovers like me
icon_razz.gif

icon_redface.gif

& Welcome to MuT Valeria! Glad you're here & I look foward to your posts.
smile.gif

Welcome to MuT! I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!

Originally Posted by Mirtilla

Hi gals (and boys)!
icon_razz.gif

icon_redface.gif

Welcomes you to MakeupTalk

Welcome, Valeria!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Jen from Texas. This is a great group here. Looking forward to your posts.
tongue.gif

Hi Valeria! welcome to MuT! I think I gave you a hello on another post (whoops!) but hello again anyway!! I'm Janelle from Ny (want to trade locations?? LOL)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hi Valeria! welcome to MuT! I think I gave you a hello on another post (whoops!) but hello again anyway!! I'm Janelle from Ny (want to trade locations?? LOL)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Trade location.. Why not? Maybe for a month
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mirtilla Thanks Laura... our flags are very similar! They are indeed.. What part of Italy are you from? I've only ever been once. I was in Rimini for 3 weeks (supposed to be 3 months but i couldnt get a job!) 2/3 years back!

I'm from Milan, northern Italy. Unfortunately, I've never been to Ireland but a I know it's a beautiful country

Originally Posted by Mirtilla I'm from Milan, northern Italy. Unfortunately, I've never been to Ireland but a I know it's a beautiful country oh that must be so pretty!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back