Hi To all the Polish Girls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Girls~

Welcome to MUT. i just can't keep up with all of ya. So, here is a general greeting!

All Polish girls, check out this thread here, you might find it helpful https://forum.makeuptalk.com/showthread.php?t=8061

You all are gonna love it here. I dont speak Polish, but love the food! Everyone here at MuT is super nice and very knowledgeable.. Even Tony (MWAH!)

I'm Lauryn from NJ and a terrible MAC addict.. So, cant wait to see all of your posts!

I'd with Lauryn on this one! Welcome to all the new girls today. I'm only a few miles away from ye in Ireland (well a good few miles!!)

Oh! Thank you

smile.gif

(hi hi h I don't know what to say... I'm embarrased
icon_wink.gif
)

If ye cant understand certain abbreviations etc.. just shout & one of us will help you out!! Make sure to check out our FOTD forums. That forum is dedicated to pics of us wearing make up! We post what we use on our faces every day so it gives others ideas etc..! So get posting pics!

hello hello hello
smile.gif
if i could type what polish i could speak id tell you " hi! how are you? good! i love you give me kiss good nite"

Originally Posted by MagJa You can write in Polish? Wow if you look closely my name is supposed to be bejbI but the i somehow got lost. i speak a little of it and write....daj mi buzi. i grew up with polish people so i picked it up.

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hey Girls~Welcome to MUT. i just can't keep up with all of ya. So, here is a general greeting!

You all are gonna love it here. I dont speak Polish, but love the food! Everyone here at MuT is super nice and very knowledgeable.. Even Tony (MWAH!)

I'm Lauryn from NJ and a terrible MAC addict.. So, cant wait to see all of your posts!

i'm 75% polish most of my family came here from poland not too long ago. my grandma spoke polish i just never learned more than the usual (grandma and grandpa) good morning goodnight i love you and then there is my fave dumbass which i use all the time lol
but hello to all you polish girls!!! polish power!!
smile.gif

chicago has the highest population of polish people outside of warsaw

Originally Posted by Meariel

Hello everybody!I just want to say, that this site is really fantastic!

I feel like "at home"
wink.gif
Or at wizaz.pl

Very talented, nice girls and of course great Tony!

Welcome to you Meariel! Welcome HOME!
wink.gif
Thanks for coming

WELCOME TO MUT! i'm jennifer (duh) from new york.

do you all know each other or is it just coincidence we got so many polish girls signing up?!

Originally Posted by Marigold19

I think that soon you'll have whole Wizaz.pl here
smile.gif

(WINK!) Oh it's amazing that so many have came to enjoy us. That wizaz.pl site looks great too! Happy to have all your polish women

Originally Posted by Marigold19 I think that soon you'll have whole Wizaz.pl here
smile.gif
Thats great! More friends for us! More friends for them! More all around!

Hello, I'm polish girl too. I must repeat my opinion: Here it's really fanatstic. I feel like home, in my second home
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back