Hi :)!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

my post is awaiting moderation on one topic because I`m new here and when I saw that, this crossed my mind  -  Suzy, you are a very very rude person, now go find the introduction topic and introduce yourself to the others
icon_cheesygrin.gif
!!

Well, what can I say? I live in a little country in Europe, I`m a lawyer and I work in a trade union, therefore you may sometimes feel this specific social note in my posts (I apologize in advance to moderator who will moderate my post - please be gentle
biggrin.gif
). But, I have been a moderator too so I know how tough job it is
smile.gif

As considers makeup, I really really enjoy it, I`m a total addict, and makeup is my getaway to a different, beautiful world, where there is no stress. I like to draw and paint, so of course I considered to quit one day and work as a makeup artist in my own studio, surrounded with tons of makeup stuff, especially brushes, and sweet and nice clients who always wear smile and who love makeup too. Of course that won`t happened in this life
scared.gif
, but I still have hopes!

I found great reviews here, and also excellent posts by members, so I decided to join 
flowers.gif

I have many thoughts on some makeup products to share with you and I hope that I will manage to contribute to this awesome online makeup society
wub.gif

(Sorry for my awful English!)

Cheers,

Suzy

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Latest posts

Back