Hi!! ;-)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Diana and I'm 33 years old (but no one ever believes me when I tell them - thanks to my love of moisturizers - lol). I'm a stay-at-home mom right now to my 2 boys (ages 4 and 1). I'm obsessed with makeup, moisturizers and perfumes. I used to work at Lancôme while I was in college and I have such a great respect for that brand. Although, I do love trying new brands and experimenting with colors and looks. My current obsession is subscription boxes. I'm currently subscribed to: Popsugar Must Have Box, Love With Food, Goodies Box, Graze Box, Citrus Lane, Kiwi Box and Bluum Toddler. I also get Cravebox on occasion. I have creeped the Popsugar threads before and I decided to go ahead and become a member of this site so, I can chat with the other members. I look forward to being a regular on here! ;-)

flowers.gif
Hello and Welcome to Makeuptalk!
flowers.gif
Please be sure to look at our Terms of Service for MakeupTalk. Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

Welcome to Makeup Talk.
hand.gif

We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message me or other the moderators if you need something.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back