Hi!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

This is the first cosmetic blog I've joined and I'm already loving it! Before I kind of just wondered into Sephora and looked around and got some help from the sales reps, but then my friend told me she gets really good advice from cosmetic forums because people post stuff based on their experience. Past couple of years I've been out and about and have tried all kinds of different makeup styles and such, so I guess you can call me a makeup junkie! I hope I can share all my experiences here with everyone and at the same time learn lots more from everyone else.

xoxo

Maxi

flowers.gif
Hello and Welcome to Makeuptalk!
flowers.gif
Please be sure to look at our Terms of Service for MakeupTalk. Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

I've been hooked on Peter Thomas Roth lately! The Instant Firmx Eye Cream has done wonders for my eyes during school!

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

Welcome to Makeup Talk.
hand.gif

We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message me or other the moderators if you need something.
smile.gif

Back