Hi!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a newbie, sorta. I've been lurking, lol. My name is Jennifer, but I usually go by Jenn. I'm 29 (where have the years gone???) and I'm married (it will be 7 yrs this June) with a 4 yr old who's been keeping me on my toes lately!

I *love* makeup. I have mostly MAC e/s, l/s, & l/g. I do have some Revlon, Maybelline (Full & Soft is my HG mascara) & CoverGirl. I'll be adding some Lancome to my collection in a day or two.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!
wink.gif

Hello Jennifer and welcome to MUT, I'm Harley(aka Tess) from Florida, glad you found us and look forward to chatting with you.
smile.gif

Hi Jenn! How are you? Thanks for lurking then posting up an introduction!

Wanted to extend a warm welcome to you and hope to see you jump right in the action that is MakeupTalk!

I am Tony, btw

Take care ok?

Originally Posted by Tiel6

I'm a newbie, sorta. I've been lurking, lol. My name is Jennifer, but I usually go by Jenn. I'm 29 (where have the years gone???) and I'm married (it will be 7 yrs this June) with a 4 yr old who's been keeping me on my toes lately!
I *love* makeup. I have mostly MAC e/s, l/s, & l/g. I do have some Revlon, Maybelline (Full & Soft is my HG mascara) & CoverGirl. I'll be adding some Lancome to my collection in a day or two.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!
wink.gif

Hey Jenn!

I'm Janelle from NY - glad to have you! Hope to chat with you soon... I'm sure you'll like it here as much as we all do!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Welcome from me! My name is Reija another one of admins here. Happy to have you!

Hi Jenn, I'm Joy (24) from Los Angeles. Good to have you here at MuT! Feel free to jump right into the boards, it's a real friendly family here!

Hi Jenn! Welcome to the MuT boards & thanks for posting. I'm Gail from Honolulu & look forward to your posts.
smile.gif

Hiya Jenn! Welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland.. Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tiel6 Thanks Gail, Trisha, Laura, & Kim. It is nice over here!
smile.gif
Glad you're liking it Jenn! We're all hooked on this place! To think we all came here one day just to look at something & lurk - then here we are ... months (even years, for some) later - & still addicted! lol It's like one big family here, so we are happy that you like it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Glad you're liking it Jenn! We're all hooked on this place! To think we all came here one day just to look at something & lurk - then here we are ... months (even years, for some) later - & still addicted! lol It's like one big family here, so we are happy that you like it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's a great site; you can come here, post and get the help you need! <!--StartFragment -->
grouphug.gif
This forum is def bookmarked in my favs.
wink.gif

and I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeled you in!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Glad you're liking it Jenn! We're all hooked on this place! To think we all came here one day just to look at something & lurk - then here we are ... months (even years, for some) later - & still addicted! lol It's like one big family here, so we are happy that you like it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Glad you're liking it Jenn! We're all hooked on this place! To think we all came here one day just to look at something & lurk - then here we are ... months (even years, for some) later - & still addicted! lol It's like one big family here, so we are happy that you like it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LMAO Addicted isn't the work Janelle.. I'd suffer from serious withdrawal symptoms without my daily dose of MakeUpTalk
biggrin.gif

Hi Jenn, Welcome to MUT!
icon_biggrin.gif
We have some real MAC lovers here. You have to see Trisha's notepad, she has her whole MAC collection and more on there. It's amazing!! I look forwarding to chatting with you.
smile.gif

Thanks Diane! I look forward to chatting with you too! <!--StartFragment -->
wavey.gif

oooo! I need to check out her notepad then! I love thier e/s & l/g. I've also fallen for their pigments. Hmmm, I see my collection growing, lol!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back