Hi!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for discontined MAC eyeshadows Aria and Primisque in particular. Other than Ebay does anyone know if there is a way to get them?

Hi. I'm not sure where else to get those shadows besides ebay.

welcome to mut by the way
smile.gif

Hi there,welcome to mut. Any luck in finding you any discontinued Mac eyeshadow's yet? Trish may know.

Hi! Welcome to MuT~!

I was just at my CCO this past monday. .i did not see those colors there.. But you might try www.outletbound.com and search for Estee lauder.. The actual store is called Cosmetics Company Outlet.. See if there is one near you.. then you can call an ask if they have your colors..

Originally Posted by patti77627

I am looking for discontined MAC eyeshadows Aria and Primisque in particular. Other than Ebay does anyone know if there is a way to get them?

Welcome Welcome Welcome to MakeupTalk!!

Sorry i cant help with your search for those e/s but i just wanted to pop in & welcome you to MuT! If you need help with anything on the site just shout
biggrin.gif

Hi Patti - like everyone has been saying, we've seen a lot of discontinued MAC shadows at CCO - good luck in your search....BTW, Im Karen from NY...HI

Originally Posted by patti77627 I am looking for discontined MAC eyeshadows Aria and Primisque in particular. Other than Ebay does anyone know if there is a way to get them?

Latest posts

Back