Hi !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I finally figured out how to start a new thread! lol! My name is Donna and I want to say hello and glad I've found others that are addicted to makeup like I am!! This seems like a very friendly nice bunch!! thanks for allowing me to join!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi blondie,welcome to mut!!!!!Im Gwendolyn from N.Y. im sure you will find it easier to get around on mut soon,looking foward to reading your posts!
smile.gif

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california.

everyone on here is very nice! a "no drama zone"

Originally Posted by blondiegirl

Hello! I finally figured out how to start a new thread! lol! My name is Donna and I want to say hello and glad I've found others that are addicted to makeup like I am!! This seems like a very friendly nice bunch!! thanks for allowing me to join!!
icon_biggrin.gif

HI Donna! Welcome to MakeupTalk! Once you get used to it, it will be simple! Here is link to our "HOW DO I" forum: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Hiya Donna! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything just shout! Looking forward to getting to know you
biggrin.gif

I'm not that new but have never posted and since everytime I log on I am told if I post at least 5 things I will never be reminded again - Donna you gave me a reason to post just to say "Hi" and let you know that you will love this site!

Hey Donna, Welcome to Mut!!! I'm Nicole from Northern California...looking forward to all of your posts!

Welcome to MUT Donna. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hello Donna, welcom to mut!! I am Devin from Houston, Tx. I'm glad you are finding your way around the site. The ladies here are wonderful!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome Donna!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
smile.gif
I think you'll like it here... nobody will even blink twice when you profess your love for makeup... we're all addicts lol!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by blondiegirl Hello! I finally figured out how to start a new thread! lol! My name is Donna and I want to say hello and glad I've found others that are addicted to makeup like I am!! This seems like a very friendly nice bunch!! thanks for allowing me to join!!
icon_biggrin.gif
Welcome to MUT! You will love it here. My name is Anita and I live in North Carolina. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome again,

Latest posts

Back