Hi !!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Agnieszka.I am from Poland,I writting not so good in english.So I'll be doing progress..Kissess!!!! :icon_love

Hi my name is Devin from Houston, Tx. Welcome to Mut!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi, welcome to MUT! I'm Jennifer from Indiana! I'm sure you'll love it here, and it will be a great way to practice your English -- it will be much more fun than taking an English class!
smile.gif

Welcome Agnieszka! I'm Laura from Ireland. Looking forward to getting to know you. If you need help with anything on the site dont hesitate to contact me or one of the other girls
biggrin.gif

Hello and welcome!! You will love MuT and learn all the important parts of the English language, makeup!!!

DEVIN, CHARMAINE, JENNIFER, JEANIE, LAURA,SUZUKIGRRL'S, ROSIE, BECKY, LIZ, MARISOL, LEONY- THANK YOU !!!!!
icon_razz.gif

Welcome to MuT
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Angi74 Hi, my name is Agnieszka.I am from Poland,I writting not so good in english.So I'll be doing progress..Kissess!!!! :icon_love

Hello!!

I am Kristina from Norway!

My english is not that good either!
icon_rolleyes.gif
Love the Spell check
hahaha.gif

this is definitely a perfect way to practise!!!

hi angi74 and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan.

Originally Posted by Angi74 Hi, my name is Agnieszka.I am from Poland,I writting not so good in english.So I'll be doing progress..Kissess!!!! :icon_love

Latest posts

Back