Hi

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi-

Im Kristin from Hoboken New jersey and I just joined Mut and I just wanted to say hello to everyone and looking forward to talking about makeup!
icon_cool.gif

hi kristin and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan and if you like talking about makeup, then you'll love it here!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by KLAMA31 Hi-Im Kristin from Hoboken New jersey and I just joined Mut and I just wanted to say hello to everyone and looking forward to talking about makeup!
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by KLAMA31

Hi-Im Kristin from Hoboken New jersey and I just joined Mut and I just wanted to say hello to everyone and looking forward to talking about makeup!
icon_cool.gif

Hi Kristen! I'm Tony from Ca!

Welcome Kristen! I'm Laura from Ireland.. Looking forward to chatting with you. If you need help with anything on this site just shout
biggrin.gif

Wow you guys are great with the fast responses. Im really excited to be part of this group. I want to put together my note pad as soon as possible and definately need help with stuff! Anyone here do bridal makeup. Thats what I have been doing and just curious who else does that!
icon_razz.gif

Hello Kristen and welcome aboard to Makeup Talk! I'm Jeanie from Southern California.

Just want to thank you all for welcoming me and Im really excited to get to know everyone and all their makeup expertise!

Hi Kristin, glad to have you here on MuT! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. I´m looking forward to chatting with you

Originally Posted by KLAMA31 Hi-Im Kristin from Hoboken New jersey and I just joined Mut and I just wanted to say hello to everyone and looking forward to talking about makeup!
icon_cool.gif

Hello & welcome to MuT....Hoboken is a great town !!!...Lot of history !!...

Latest posts

Back