Hide & Seek

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So who has seen this & what did ye think? I got it on DVD last night & thought it was brilliant. The best horror/thriller i've seen in AGES. I know it's probably old news to the US girls but it was only released on DVD here a few weeks back. I had a pain in my head afterwards from screeching so much! My heart never beat that fast EVER. I did think it dragged a bit at the start but middle & ending were superb..

Reaction score
I've seen it Laura
I liked it but I had it figured out half way through the movie!!

Reaction score
I loved it just for the fact that had Dakotta Fanning , I love this little girl and also Robert De Niro is one of the best actors in the world.

This movie is coming out soon, A must see !! I've already cried with the previous in the theater.

Reaction score
Make sure Dale is with you Trisha.. You'll need someone there to keep you from wetting your pants! LOL

Reaction score
ooh i haven't seen this yet, think dakota fanning is so amazing so would like to see it. LOVE LOVE LOVE scary films. they've been a let down lately, cant remember the last decent scary movie i seen....maybe blair witch project?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sarah_j1985 ooh i haven't seen this yet, think dakota fanning is so amazing so would like to see it. LOVE LOVE LOVE scary films. they've been a let down lately, cant remember the last decent scary movie i seen....maybe blair witch project? Funny you brought up this movie, I rented it from Netflix, and I am watching it this weekend with my boyfriend. He wouldnt see any of the movies on my rental list, but he wanted to see this one. I hope it isnt too scary for me, yikes! I am wimp when I watch movies.

Latest posts