Hide & Seek

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So who has seen this & what did ye think? I got it on DVD last night & thought it was brilliant. The best horror/thriller i've seen in AGES. I know it's probably old news to the US girls but it was only released on DVD here a few weeks back. I had a pain in my head afterwards from screeching so much! My heart never beat that fast EVER. I did think it dragged a bit at the start but middle & ending were superb..

I've seen it Laura
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I liked it but I had it figured out half way through the movie!!
icon_sad.gif

I loved it just for the fact that had Dakotta Fanning , I love this little girl and also Robert De Niro is one of the best actors in the world.

02871401.jpg
This movie is coming out soon, A must see !! I've already cried with the previous in the theater.

Make sure Dale is with you Trisha.. You'll need someone there to keep you from wetting your pants! LOL
smile.gif

ooh i haven't seen this yet, think dakota fanning is so amazing so would like to see it. LOVE LOVE LOVE scary films. they've been a let down lately, cant remember the last decent scary movie i seen....maybe blair witch project?

Originally Posted by sarah_j1985 ooh i haven't seen this yet, think dakota fanning is so amazing so would like to see it. LOVE LOVE LOVE scary films. they've been a let down lately, cant remember the last decent scary movie i seen....maybe blair witch project? Funny you brought up this movie, I rented it from Netflix, and I am watching it this weekend with my boyfriend. He wouldnt see any of the movies on my rental list, but he wanted to see this one. I hope it isnt too scary for me, yikes! I am wimp when I watch movies.

Latest posts

Back