High Five to Candy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just want to thank MuT member Candy for all her posts on the forums! I like how she goes back into older posts and bring them back for discussion! I think it keeps things going great & always gives us something to talk about! It opens up new ideas for future posts and always gives us something to check out!

Thanks for contributing, Candy!

No problem girlie!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I just like that you bring up posts that sometimes people might miss.. but are yet still informative to a new user perhaps or someone who was interested in that topic but haven't gone through all the threads. (there are a lot! LOL)

I think it's a good idea.. we should all try to do that from time to time
icon_cool.gif

hugs to you too Candy! (not to be too suggestive with this little toon or anything - just happened to spot him in my smiley central program! lol)

NYAngel, not only are you very beautiful on the outside, but you are just as lovely on the inside too. What a winning combination!

Yes, Pauline, I wanted to 2nd that. We are happy to have you on the boards. You do bring alot of color to the boards along with fun too! Thanks again!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by candy

NYAngel, not only are you very beautiful on the outside, but you are just as lovely on the inside too. What a winning combination!

Definitely high five for Candy!! Thanks NYAngel98 for bringing this up. Thank you Candy for your posts!!

Originally Posted by candy NYAngel, not only are you very beautiful on the outside, but you are just as lovely on the inside too. What a winning combination! aww shucks - you're makin' me blush! lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva Hope Im not to late for the group hugggzzzz Hey, don't forget meeeeeee, excellant job Candy! You help make MUT interesting and fun, glad you are here
wink.gif

Thanks for your kind words everyone, you have me blushing now
icon_redface.gif

but please know that MuT is only as good as it members
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
and that includes all of you, you are all special and you all bring something special to the board. Much love and hugs to you all xXx and where would be all be without Reija&Tony, who have made MuT so special.

WE LOVE MakeupTalk!!!

Latest posts

Back