Highlighers/shimmers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone!

just wondering if anyone knows of any good highlighters or shimmery powders? I really want to have that amazing glow. so, please any answers will be great!

MSFs, Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer, MAC Pink Opal pigment

benefit's hollywood glow, stila's all over shimmer liquid, and mac's shimpagne mineralize skinfinish.

If you want some drugstore ideas, Wet and Wild has a wonderful shimmer powder! New York Color also has a mosaic color wheel that is a highlighter as well.

I love Make Up For Ever's shine on powders and also the pinkish and gold star powders are also good but you need very, very little to get a nice glow.

I tried High Beam too, it looks really pretty. I bought one a few months ago from Boots No7 I think it's called something "glow"? Anyway, it's not as great as high beam, but I wouldn't buy NYC's color wheel highlighter, it's just white I think. NYX has one it looks like it would look nice.

NYX Cosmetics: Simple Life, Simple Cosmetics

Also I was at my friends house last night and she had a two sided highlighter/multiple use pencil from Mark, I'm going to check that out. One side was off white and the other, very light pink.

also revlon's skinlights face illuminator in "gloden light" and "warm light" i have both of these and i love them one is more on the bronzy shade and the other a cooler light peachy/pink.

maybelline's dream matte mouse has a bronzer in a few shades...i picked it up today...definitely gives that sunkist glow.

Thanks for everyone's answers. I was thinking of trying the NYX highlighter. Has anyone tried it? IF anyone has ordered form NyX online, does it take long for them to ship products?

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif also revlon's skinlights face illuminator in "gloden light" and "warm light" i have both of these and i love them one is more on the bronzy shade and the other a cooler light peachy/pink. I was just about to suggest this myself! I actually pressed mine into a mirrored compact so that it is easier to travel with. Otherwise the original packaging gets messy when it's bumped all around.

Originally Posted by makeupjunkie00 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for everyone's answers. I was thinking of trying the NYX highlighter. Has anyone tried it? IF anyone has ordered form NyX online, does it take long for them to ship products? I haven't tried the highlighter, but I have ordered from NYX online. Their shipping can get expensive, but they ship stuff out pretty fast.
smile.gif

My fav is one by Maybelline, called Lunar Glow or something but I'm pretty sure it was LE.

I think Vanilla pigment is great too, I'm really fair and I love it for browbone highlighter, although I think I would find it too shimmery for cheeks?

Paula's Choice has two different color shimmer liquids, Glistening Bronze and Opal. I believe that these products might be discontinued.

Latest posts

Back