Highlight disaster - help me! [pics]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
  Hi all,

This is the first time I got my hair highlighted, and I did it at the salon. The hairdresser gave me three shades to choose from and since I'm new to this I told her to choose plus I thought she was the expert so she will pick something that will suit my medium OLIVE skin tone (something like vanessa hudgens).

Now I feel like its just WAY TOO overwhelming for my skin - to orange, I feel like It would have been better an ashy color. I also asked her to do it mainly for the bottom half of my hair more than the top and she didn't!

Take a look and help me out, some people told me its OK, but I really don't like it. What do you think and what can I do to fix this? my hair is already so dry! the day before I highlighted I dyed my hair at home mixing burgundy and auburn (which was really nice before the highlights)....

Sorry for the weird censorship :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back