Highlighters for cheeks!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't bought any highlghter for my face before and I wanna try one to apply it on my cheeks! I've seen so many products on the market like Mac's Pigments an Mineralized Skinfinish,also Stila's All Over Shimmer Powder and creams,Bobbi Brown's Shimmerbricks and many others!What's your favourite face highighter?
icon_rolleyes.gif

I've always wanted Lorac Multiple Rush in Love rush which is a cute light pink highlighter. I also want Pop Beauty Glam Jam which can be used as a highlighter. Haven't personally used them, but I've heard good things about them.

This may sound weird, but as like a shimmery highlighter, i like to use a MAC eyeshadow called Gleam. I like it alot!!

I love MAC's pearlizers in both Good as Gold and 100 Degrees.. not TOO much shimmer but a nice warm healthly look.. They're GREAT!

I own 2 highlighters from Bare Escentuals--Clear Radiance and Warm Radiance. They are in loose powdered mineral form, which is perfect for me b/c I tend to get oily, especially this time of year. They give a dewy sheen w/o being greasy or disappearing. You can control how much sheen by applying light layers. They're really versatile and can serve as eyeshadow too. I really love them!

Originally Posted by glamslam I own 2 highlighters from Bare Escentuals--Clear Radiance and Warm Radiance. They are in loose powdered mineral form, which is perfect for me b/c I tend to get oily, especially this time of year. They give a dewy sheen w/o being greasy or disappearing. You can control how much sheen by applying light layers. They're really versatile and can serve as eyeshadow too. I really love them! Thanks but we don't have Bare Escentuals products in Greece!!
icon_sad.gif

My faves:

MAC Mineral Skinfinishes: Shimpagne and New Vegas

Benefit High Beam

icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think I will try Mineralized Skinfinish in Shimpagne,but today I went to MAC counter and they don,t have any mineralized skinfinishes here in Greece maybe they will bring them in fall,I don,t know!!

What do you think of using MAC's Pigments as a cheek highlighter? What colors are better for that using??

i loooooooove revlon's skinlights line, especially loose powder. i've read in a magazine (forgot which one) about raves, too. great, affordable highlighters.

Originally Posted by Sophia What do you think of using MAC's Pigments as a cheek highlighter? What colors are better for that using?? any light shimmery color would work as a highlighter
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha My faves are

• Stila AOS Cream - esp #1, its a fawny skin colour that suits 99% of skintones, you cal also mix it with fndt & TM
  • MAC Skinfinishes (Shimpagne would be a nice h/l on you)
  • Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks, i love them all but if you purely want a h/l i'd go with Beige as it gives candlelit glow
  • NARS Multiples - Cococapana (sp?) is the best seller and a great h/l
:icon_loveTrisha I just saw on Stila's site the AOS Cream #1,and it's a great nude face highlighter just like I wanted,thanks for the advice!! I like also and #5 but I think it's a little bit darker! Maybe I will forget about buying Mac's Skinfinish in Shimpagne! But is AOS Cream going to be a little greasy on my oily skin?

Originally Posted by Sophia
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think I will try Mineralized Skinfinish in Shimpagne,but today I went to MAC counter and they don,t have any mineralized skinfinishes here in Greece maybe they will bring them in fall,I don,t know!! The new batch of Mineral Skin Finishes were just released in the US about two weeks ago.

Originally Posted by Trisha Its cream to powder so you should be fine, i use them on people with oily skin a lot! #1 is so fab you can mix it with fdnt also! x

We also have a new addition to the AOS range, AOS Liquid, a sheerer more pearlescent version of AOS Cream which also dries to a powder tho there is no shade like AOS Cream #1! x

images/smilies2/icon_cheesygrin.gifI'm so relief!!I will get it!!!I see that Stila is going to release many products!! I love new releases!!:icon_love

I love Smashbox cheek and eye highlighter. Comes with blush on one side and highlighter on the other. Nice

Latest posts

Back