Hii.....I am New

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Francesca. I am 13 years old and I am from Westchester, NY. I was recommended to join this site by my best friend, Leta112. I am not very expierienced with make-up and dont have that many products...but I do what I can to look pretty lol! I would love to learn how to do more make-up "tricks". I look foward to talking to you all and learing new tricks. Thanks, Francesca
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to MakeupTalk :icon_love

Originally Posted by Fran91

Hello, my name is Francesca. I am 13 years old and I am from Westchester, NY. I was recommended to join this site by my best friend, Leta112. I am not very expierienced with make-up and dont have that many products...but I do what I can to look pretty lol! I would love to learn how to do more make-up "tricks". I look foward to talking to you all and learing new tricks. Thanks, Francesca
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi and welcome!! You'll love this site. I've really learned a lot from everyone here. I love looking at the FOTDs, Dare to be, and the makeup tutorials to get makeup ideas.

i was gonna say welcome, but then i realized who you were
wink.gif

just kidding. welcome to MUT!

lol this site is really cool your sister got me into just I don't know how to use it yet. Thanks you all for welcoming me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Fran91 lol this site is really cool your sister got me into just I don't know how to use it yet. Thanks you all for welcoming me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

don't do that center thing please LOL

Originally Posted by Jennifer don't do that center thing please LOL
tongue.gif
You are too funny!

Originally Posted by eightthirty Welcome to MuT! We're glad to have you.
What kind of makeup do you have? Let's see what we can do.

I REALLI DONT HAVE A LOT I HAVE LIKE NOTHIN ACTUALLY LOL BUT WHEN I GET MY NOTEBOOK UP AND RUNNING YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE "BAD" MAKE-UP I HAVE LOL (I DONT EVEN THINK MY FOUNDATION MATCHES MY SKIN COLOR) LOL

Originally Posted by Fran91 I REALLI DONT HAVE A LOT I HAVE LIKE NOTHIN ACTUALLY LOL BUT WHEN I GET MY NOTEBOOK UP AND RUNNING YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE "BAD" MAKE-UP I HAVE LOL (I DONT EVEN THINK MY FOUNDATION MATCHES MY SKIN COLOR) LOL

hi welcome to mut!!!!!If you are 13 you shouldnt really wear foundation,but there is plenty else to play around with
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hi, welcome to MUT, Francesca
smile.gif

I agree with nydoll. You are so young, I don't think you need foundation at all.

What you need is light moisturizer and sunscreen to prevent future skin problems.

As far as I can remember, I started using makeup in my 21-years old.

And sunscreen is a "must" for all ages.

yea I guess lol.....just sumtimes I get realli bad acne like sumtimes and the only thing I use to cover it up is fondation and if I dont put anything on it, it looks realli bad lol

Hi Francesca, welcome to the site! I'm Jessica from WA. We will help you any way we can!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi francesca and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan.

Originally Posted by Fran91 Hello, my name is Francesca. I am 13 years old and I am from Westchester, NY. I was recommended to join this site by my best friend, Leta112. I am not very expierienced with make-up and dont have that many products...but I do what I can to look pretty lol! I would love to learn how to do more make-up "tricks". I look foward to talking to you all and learing new tricks. Thanks, Francesca
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back