Hii new member! FOTD and a question for you guys...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm Sarah and just joined :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Ive been looking for a good beauty forum with mature posters who can give constructive criticism and also give advice on products they like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wanted to post a pic of myself...I'm wearing a black cat eye eyeliner look with Loreal Lineur Intense liquid liner, Christian Dior Blackout mascara in black, MAC moisturecover concealer under my eyes in NC30, BareMinerals mineral veil, and MAC blush in Mocha. For my lips I just have on Carmex haha. Not much of a "look" there huh? Excuse the little blemish on my cheek..not flattering i know lol but I hate wearing foundation sooo I just let it show lol.

I also wanted to know...do you guys think my face is symmetrical? 

edited post to fix picture link. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​
I think you are gorgeous! What a lovely smile!

Your face is symmetrical as far as I can see. If you see asymmetries when you look it's doubtful that anyone else would. I have a scar that splits my eyebrow and no one ever seems to notice, makes doing my eye makeup difficult though. You look great though and love the nose ring!

I think its a very nice and fresh clean look! I also love the nose ring and I also think your face is pretty symmetrical, everyone has differences on each side and no one has a perfectly symmetric face or body for that matter, so I agree that even where you see inconsistencies very few others will see it, so nw!

Welcome to MUT!

rocknroll2.gif

@Sarahboo: I really love your smile- you've got a great shaped face and features, and I can see you know how to flatter them. However, it seems that your eyeliner on your left eye is thinner than the right by a noticeable margin. Also, I notice that your forehead is a little shiny- do you have oily combo skin? If you do, then I know what it's like :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My advice is to use blotting paper on the T-zone to get rid of oil :3 Other than that you look great and love the hair!

gorgeous you have great skin not to have to wear foundation.

i love your lashes

Latest posts

Back