Hiii!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not exactly new, as I have been lurking, but I haven't posted that I can remember anyhow.

Just wanted to say hi and that I have a beauty blog if you guys are interested, please, check it out and follow if you like it!

I write reviews on various beauty products ranging from makeup to skincare to hair care. I also put up hauls, swatches, makeup looks, tutorials, coupons codes, fashion info, basically everything pertaining to beauty! 

*Edit by MOD to remov personal link

<3

Welcome to our makeuptalk beauty community! We are so happy you joined, you will absolutely love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

Please be aware of our rules & regs for MakeupTalk. We like to have our new members tread lightly on trying to promote their blogs. While we love bloggers, MakeupTalk asks you nicely to try not to over promote your blog more than 1 time in 1 thread/post. The good news is that we do allow you to link to your blog or channel in your signature.
claps.gif

Suggestions to get others to see your blog:

• Put your blog link in your signature (learn how to edit your signature), and make good, informative posts that gains the audience trust in you, and you'll gain a true readership base. Engage the community.
  • People won't follow you if you are only be seen as an unwelcome person who is always asking members to visit your blog over and over. Again, Engage the community in conversation.
  • The best advice I can give you is to engage the community by posting informative threads, tutorials or product reviews that make people want to read you. We have a large membership base, people will pay attention and see your signature, and read your site.
  • For a Blog, [SIZE=small]post your blog links into our 2010-2011 Blogroll thread[/SIZE] . A link back to MakeupTalk.com will be required to remain listed

​
[SIZE=14pt]You've found the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around!​
[SIZE=14pt]  [/SIZE]​

Latest posts

Back