Hilarious Ebay Add

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hilarioius Ebay located here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:EF:US:1

s.gif

*ADVERTISE YOUR LOGO OR WEBSITE DOMAIN ON MY FOREHEAD!*LOOK! *Prime ad space! ADVERTISE ON MY FACE!* MUST SEE!

Item number: 5947720145
s.gif

s.gif

Seller:
wpdm_journal
s.gif
( 0 )
s.gif
iconNewId_16x16.gif

Member since Dec-27-04 in United States

Current bid:
US $25,801.10

Time left:
3 hours 32 mins10-day listing

Ends Jan-13-05 21:21:45 PST

Item location:
Omaha, NEUnited States

Ships to:
United States

s.gif

s.gif

s.gif

Summary http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif

ADVERTISE YOUR COMPANY LOGO OR WEBSITE DOMAIN ON MY FOREHEAD! OK, I live a normal life. I work days. I go out nights. I go to the mall, I go to movies on midnight openings, and yes, I even drive a mini-van. I live in a city of over 350,000 people. I am a very social person. I am your average American Joe, give or take. What if you could buy advertising space on "Average Joe" for 30 days straight? Wait a minute, say what? Read first, ask questions later. Interested? Disgusted? Read on... In this age where media rules our wallets, we are buying whatever we are told is popular, and whatever is "in." Some fool walks along the street with his pants down to his ankles, and at first everyone called him an idiot, but he just replies, "no, it's cool" and then a week later you see a lot of people doing it. Then there are these girls who are wearing neckties, only they are about 50% tied, and this is also the "in look." What am I getting at? Well, the truth is that regardless of whether or not others pick up on your new attempt to be cool, there is still one thing that you can always count on. People will always comment on something out of the ordinary. So what if you could profit from this buzz? What if there was a person who automatically sparked conversation about your company without having to say a word? That already happens. A guy has a shirt with a sports logo on it. "Hey man you are a fan huh? Sweet!" Sure this happens, but what if you took your marketing plan to the next level? Next level you ask? Sure, what if you took your domain name and wrote it on somebody's forehead? Well, that would just be... WEIRD! Exactly. People like weird. People would ask this person about it wherever he or she went. What if this person left it on for a month, or longer? Weird as it sounds, this form of advertising has been used before, but to my knowledge, no campaign has gone over 30 days straight. You could be part of this advertising breakthrough! Down to business. Why are you looking at this auction? Either you heard about it from a friend, and have no interest in sponsoring an advertisement on a persons head, or you are thinking to yourself, well heck, this would be a sweet way to get our name into the media. Media recognition cannot and will not be guaranteed with this auction, but what I can guarantee is as follows: The winner of this auction will receive one (1) prime advertisement spot for placement of their domain name or logo. This domain name cannot contain or link to material with offensive material, i.e.: words, slogans, phrases, images, or symbols (if you are not sure, feel free to ask prior to bidding), and will not be permanent, but will remain on this prime advertisement spot for a period of 30 days. 30 days isn't long enough? At the end of the 30 days if you wish to extend your lease, this can be negotiated, but is not guaranteed. Where will this prime advertising space be located? You will be leasing an area about the size of my forehead. Actually it really will be my forehead. As I go around town doing my thing, going to work, movies, the mall, hanging out with friends, etc, your domain name will be plastered smack dab on my noggin. Should this idea get any media recognition, there I will be, with your domain name proudly displayed for all to see for 30 days. I have registered the domain name www.HumanAdSpace.com and will be posting updates of what happens during these 30 days on this site, along with pictures of myself out and about, showing off your domain. Hard copies of these photos will be sent to you as well, in order to provide you with physical goods in compliance with eBay's seller policies. Please note that this above mentioned domain and site are not being sold as part of this auction. What you get as the winning bidder is as follows: 1. Highly valuable advertising space (my forehead) for 3 ...see full item description...
http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/23/f7/eb_1_b.JPG

Latest posts

Back