Hilton Slips, Confirms Aguilera Pregnancy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 09, 2007 01:25 PM EDT

By Brian Orloff and Mike Fleeman

Paris Hilton got on the microphone at a packed Las Vegas nightclub and lavished Christina Aguilera with praise – and in the process revealed a celebrity secret.

"Congratulations to the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world. You're gorgeous," Hilton announced at about 2 a.m. Sunday at an Aguilera-hosted party at LAX Nightclub in the Luxor.

Aguilera, who has never confirmed being pregnant despite a visible bump beneath her pink chiffon mini-dress, appeared temporarily shocked as she sat in her perch in the elevated VIP booth. She sank her head into the shoulder of husband Jordan Bratman as her friends looked stunned.

But she quickly recovered, and the two looked at each other and laughed as the crowd – which included Adrien Grenier, Melanie Brown, Criss Angel and cast members from The Hills – erupted in applause. (Aguilera's rep declined to comment).

Hilton's surprise announcement, coming after she earlier put her hand on Aguilera's stomach and the pair giggled, was the highlight of the LAX party, one of many rocking Las Vegas on the weekend of the MTV Video Music Awards.

Paris Hilton Makes a Baby Announcement – for Christina Aguilera - Pregnancy, Christina Aguilera, Paris Hilton : People.com

Well Christina is showing so its like a secret that everyone knows but PAris is dumb.

it looks like she really did that on purpose but who knows she is so dumb maybe she just did think before she said something

I thought Christina had already came out and announced it.....did I dream that or something?? lol Because I swear I remember that happening.

I'm happy for Christina
smile.gif

Not that she didn't point to her belly on stage in Australia apparently during a concert while showing a visible bump! We knew it anyway LOL! Congrats to her!

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought Christina had already came out and announced it.....did I dream that or something?? lol Because I swear I remember that happening. I don't think you were dreaming. I actually read somewhre that she is pregnant.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was under the impression that Christina had announced it. yeah and Paris gave her a compliment...i don't see any probleem with that
s.gif

the problem is that christina hadnt announced it and its not paris' buisness?

Latest posts

Back