Hip Hop Awards Go On – Without Arrested Rapper T.I.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ti.jpg

Rapper T.I, a multiple nominee and scheduled performer at the BET Hip-Hop Awards, was arrested just hours before show time on charges of illegally buying machine guns.

T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, 27, was arrested by federal agents in an Atlanta shopping center parking lot Saturday and charged with possession of unregistered machine guns and silencers and possession of firearms by a convicted felon, the Associated Press reports.

The Atlanta-based T.I., who calls himself the "King of the South," had nine nominations at the show, held in Atlanta.

I just left Atlanta,its for sure all over the news,it doesnt look good for him

I think T.I. is sooo hot! This arrest bothers me though what was he planning on doing with all those illegal guns?

I know he was arrested before for something... so maybe he just wanted to add to that tough rapper image a little more :-

his attorney said for protection,apparently he had been shot at and one his employees killed.He even had a walk in closet type room that had handprint recognition.

Latest posts

Back