Hit me Baby One More Time-LMAO

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone else watching this show? OMG-Loverboy and The Flock of Seagulls are both Jokes. They are so much older that belting out there old tunes is exasperating to them! They look much older and heavier. I guess all that partying hasn't paid off!

OH shoot I needed to watch that!!! I love both of those bands! Dangit, what time is it on?

Originally Posted by LuckyMe

Is anyone else watching this show? OMG-Loverboy and The Flock of Seagulls are both Jokes. They are so much older that belting out there old tunes is exasperating to them! They look much older and heavier. I guess all that partying hasn't paid off!

Never heard of this show... what is it?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Never heard of this show... what is it?
icon_wink.gif
It's basically a bunch of formerly popular musicians from the 80s and early 90s performing their #1 hits and then performing a current hit song. Each night 5 of these bands compete to see who is the best.My boyfriend keeps making fun of Flock of Seagul's rendition of Ryan Cabrerra's On the Way Down or whatever it's called. They were SO bad, I felt sorry for them.

The laughs will keep on comming because I believe Vanilla Ice is going to be on the next show. I can't wait.lol

I can not believe that Vanilla Ice won last weeks contest. I think he sucked. I think that the group who sung "My sherona" (sp?) was way better!

I can not believe that Vanilla Ice won last weeks contest. I think he sucked. I think that the group who sung "My sherona" (sp?) was way better!

I loved the show! I love those old bands

OMG Vanilla Ice was horrible--especially when he sang his version of Survivor. Yeah the "My Sherona" guys (The Knack?--idk) were definately the best.

I'm mad I missed the first couple of shows, I LOVED Loverboy back in the day! Can't stand the announcer guy though. I think the best so far tonight is the guy that was playing the piano, I think the name of the song was Nobodys Fault or something.

Their first song was really good. I dont know why they tried pulling off a Nellie song. They actually did not pull it off!

Their first song was really good. I dont know why they tried pulling off a Nellie song. They actually did not pull it off!

OH im gunna need to watch this!!!

Originally Posted by blaquepooky

Irene Cara was good but I wanted Wang Chung to win for some weird reason.

What was up withy Irene Cara's teeth? They lookedl ike they had black between them. OK, I have too big of a TV
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back