Hiya

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm Amy and I live in Durham, NC. I have two kids (Max, 13 & Stella, 8), a poodle, a frenchton, and a husband. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm a Certified Professional Midwife which, for those who aren't familiar, means I provide prenatal care and deliver babies. I'm a product junky of the highest degree. I love all kinds of products, I love samples, I love full size, hair, make up, body, nails, whatever. I love it all. I'm 38 although I am super super lucky to look about 10 years younger. Right now most of my focus is on staying wrinkle and fine line free. I look forward to being enabled by you all. I have only been a member here since last night and I already signed up for two more sample box services. :rolleyes:

Hey there! 

I just joined yesterday too, and I love it already!

Great to meet you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Cassie Walsh

*edited my mod-web address removed*

Welcome to our makeuptalk community! We are so happy you joined! You will absolutely love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

Back