Hm..it's probably time for me to inroduce myself

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been hanging around since Friday but have been to scared to stick my head up and say hi, but I've read some posts and everyone seem so nice so I'm willing to take the risk. So here we go...Hi everyone.

My name is Sabina, I'm 26 and I live in London, UK. I was lured here by my interest in make-up, surprise surprise, although I don't actually own that much. That's mostly down to the fact that I don't know how to apply stuff, so I hope that I can come here for advice.

Phew, I think that's enough for know.

Hi Sabina and welcome to MuT! I'm Tess from Florida, glad you introduced yourself, everyone is very friendly and helpful here so just ask if you need any help with anything
smile.gif

Hi Sabina...WCM 2 MUT....Glad you have join US.....U will find this place really helpful...anf FUN....

Iam Mina....From Florida....Nice2Meet W/U Looking Forward to c Yar Post...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hiya Sabina! Welcome to MakeUpTalk. I'm only across the water from you, in Ireland! If you need anything just PM me or one of the other mods & we'll gladly show you the ropes. Enjoy
biggrin.gif

Wishing you a WARM welcome to MakeupTalk. I am Tony, one of the adminstrators/programmers here, just am popping in to say HI and thank you for joining up! You will find alot of very nice women here that are so much fun and knowledgeable regarding Makeup, Skincare etc.

Make sure you check out the review center !

You take care and welcome once again!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sabina

I've been hanging around since Friday but have been to scared to stick my head up and say hi, but I've read some posts and everyone seem so nice so I'm willing to take the risk. So here we go...Hi everyone.
My name is Sabina, I'm 26 and I live in London, UK. I was lured here by my interest in make-up, surprise surprise, although I don't actually own that much. That's mostly down to the fact that I don't know how to apply stuff, so I hope that I can come here for advice.

Well, we can appreciate you jumping in and saying HELLO! This is always he icebreaker. We have had some users lurk for months, then finally say HI!

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by Sabina

Aloha & Welcome to MuT Sabina! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here & I look forward to your posts!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sabina I've been hanging around since Friday but have been to scared to stick my head up and say hi, but I've read some posts and everyone seem so nice so I'm willing to take the risk. So here we go...Hi everyone.

Welcome to MUT sabina!! Dont be ashamed i did the same thing!! Im noorah, 23 and i live in manchester UK, not to far from you!! hope you like it here, its an amazing place and all the members have such great ideas and tips for so many different things!!! You will learn alot about color here, Welcome and hope to see ur tips and pics soon!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MuT Sabina, I'm glad that you introduced yourself! I'm Joy from Los Angeles.

Please feel free to jump into the forums, there's all kinds of interesting conversations going on here. If you love makeup, you'll fit right in!!
smile.gif

Welcome Sabina! I'm Janelle from NY - and a mod on the hair talk forum... nice to meet you! Glad to have you as a new member!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I was always into makeup, but my "thing" was always hair... now that I've been here, my makeup stash has grown IMMENSLY and I have gotten tons of application tips and ideas... keep checking the boards as there is always something to talk about... you'll be a pro in no time, and you'll be blaming us when you become an addict like the rest of us!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Enjoy & chat soon!

Latest posts

Back