Hmm... What song to put on my profile next?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nox

Reaction score
I am usually on the ball with song to serenade my profile visitors with every week, but this time, I'm really stuck. I need to come up with something by Tuesday (tomorrow) night, 'cuz that's when I change the song.

Weekly songs already featured:

Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band

Flashing Lights by Kanye West

AYO Technology (clean remix) Craig David & 50 Cent

Ave Maria (REMIX) by Paul Schwartz

Ameno by ERA

Currently Playing: Stuttering by Ben's Brother. (Dentyne Ice Frog Prince Commercial).

I was perhaps thinking to put next:

Over My Head by Nelly & Tim McGraw

Shot Me Down (Victoria's Secret REMIX) by Nancy Sinatra

Frozen by Madonna

and maybe... and don't shoot me folks, 'cuz this is very MuT appropriate... but:

Lipgloss by Lil Mamma

But right now, none of them strike my fancy, and it's not different enough from what I already have. Does anyone have any suggestions? It needs to be easy to listen to, and not extreme (punk rock, elevator music, hard core rap, classical music, country western...none of that stuff. There are alot of people who can't stand it.)

I will play some techno, pop, oldies, Top Hits, hip hop, and international music. Please feel free to give me suggestions.

cool, i like Era too
smile.gif

No Doubt Hella Good ? i so love this song !

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - I love Rock n' roll (lol i watched the clip on youtube
rofl.gif
).

Siouxsie Sioux and the Banshees-Hong Kong Garden

i'm not sure about that one. but the music is really good.

Maybe Maroon 5 ? She will be loved, sunday morning & this love are my faves.

Hotel California - The Eagles

Island in the sun - Weezer

Kryptonite - 3 doors down

I want you - Savage Garden

It's my life - Bon Jovi

Somewhere only we know-Keane

Can't find my way home - Eric Clapton

Banquet - Bloc Party

Feeling good-Muse

Mr Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra (it gives me energy in the morning
smile.gif
)

Tainted Love - Softcell

Knocking on heaven's door - Bob Dylan

Jerk it out - Cesars Palace

Mad about you - Hooverphonic

Horse with no name - America

Moby ?

Fantasy - Mariah Carey

Into the fire - 13 senses

those are musics i consider safe enough not to be listened with my earphones

You mean there's music?? Damn.. My Blackberry doesn't do music and when at home if I do use my laptop its on mute... This adds a whole new dimention!! Guess youl have to tell me how ya do that someday!! Lol Already have the song picked out.... "Dud looks like a lady".
biggrin.gif

I don't know.. I'm into Staind and Seether lately.. Seether's Remedy is pretty good.. And Staind's Falling is also good.. They are both alternative metal and not hard core.. "Easy listening". Lol

lol. funny, i was thinking, when you're not into hard rock you're considering every brand as "hard" listening. but when you're into it, you really make a difference.

i suggest that one from Staind : it's been a while.

Magosienne!!!!! Wow. I'm going to have songs ready for a whole year, LOL!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Already have the song picked out.... "Dud looks like a lady".
biggrin.gif
^
add_wegbrech.gif

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol. funny, i was thinking, when you're not into hard rock you're considering every brand as "hard" listening. but when you're into it, you really make a difference.
i suggest that one from Staind : it's been a while.

Love that one... Just about every song on their Chapter V album is great..

If you put Lil Mamma (aka Lil Bow Wow)'s lipgloss video - I'll never vist your profile ever again.

*shudders* Cant stand that song.

hmm.. just visit my myspace page. I have a whole collection of songs that wouldnt be really extreme..

You could go with Pink Floyd - The Wall.

Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride

They might be giants - Istanbul

Soft Cell - Tainted Love

Def Leppard - Armageddon It

How about some Lounge Music?

Tom Jones? ( She's a Lady)

Mack The Knife?

Peggy Lee, Fever?

Very good suggestions everyone! Thanks alot. I think I'm gonna take a little bit from each of you.

And Celly... just you wait... one of these days... I WILL! Mwahahahahahaha!!!

Latest posts

Back