Hobbies?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of people say video games these days! Seems to be the way a lot of people pass the time...

I like to watch anime and participate in cosplay parties. Some people think that anime is a child’s hobby, but it’s not. There are very serious animated films that make you think. Sometimes I am very worried after watching. I have problems viewing old episodes sometimes. The fact is that television channels buy back the rights for some seasons. Then I use the ShowBox service. I'm looking for the right season on torrents to view a couple of episodes in the evening. Anime is the best that came up in Japan)

Hhhmmm cycling, reading, and spending time with family and friends. I'm also into photography and I like to document my travels and outdoor adventures.

I'm a big fan of technology, so I enjoy playing around with new gadgets and software. I have been playing around with Klaviyo lately cause I want to get certified and become a klaviyo expert. I have found it to be really an easy tool for email marketing.

Anyone in the same boat as me?

Leathercraft. I cannot describe how relaxing it is to work on a project and see it to completion. There are so many little steps to take. I dunno, I love the process of designing and creating. Plus the leather smells awesome. Also, I like to design my own simple daily planners, calendars, graph notebooks.

Leathercraft. I cannot describe how relaxing it is to work on a project and see it to completion. There are so many little steps to take. I dunno, I love the process of designing and creating. Plus the leather smells awesome. Also, I like to design my own simple daily planners, calendars, graph notebooks.

I have always wanted to try leathercrafting and I love notebooks. Do you have a blog or website?

Latest posts

Back