Holiday Makeup Staples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bold berry? Glistening silver and gold? Sultry smoky? What's your favorite way to do your makeup for the holidays? 

I always whip out my cranberry and red lippies. I tend to do lighter shadows, adding some sparkles on like snowflakes with bolder liner and lashes. Cranberry lippies are what I look forward to most though!

On holidays mostly i use light makeup and dont keep it for longer hours.i prefer to be natural

Originally Posted by JaclynO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bold berry? Glistening silver and gold? Sultry smoky? What's your favorite way to do your makeup for the holidays? 
Glistening Silver and Gold for New Years. Gold and Red for Christmas. Plum and berry shades for Thanksgiving.

For the holidays I usually go with a sparkly light eye and dark winged eyeliner.  For the lips, a bold red or dark berry shade. 

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I always whip out my cranberry and red lippies. I tend to do lighter shadows, adding some sparkles on like snowflakes with bolder liner and lashes. Cranberry lippies are what I look forward to most though!
I have a serious love for cranberry lipstick too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by clairejhon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

On holidays mostly i use light makeup and dont keep it for longer hours.i prefer to be natural
Natural is always beautiful!

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Glistening Silver and Gold for New Years. Gold and Red for Christmas. Plum and berry shades for Thanksgiving.
Those all sound divine! I usually do sparkle for New Years and red and gold for Christmas too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Red lip, with a very simple eye, or smokey eye with pink lips, i have a dark pink lipstick that is a little easier to wear than my intense red and is wonderful for nights out. You definitely can't go wrong with gold or silver. You can also include a dark green in your smokey eye.

Back