Holiday season is right around the corner what do you want for christmas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
since the stores already have christmas trees up and decorations to buy and pre selling toys and stuff, did you make a christmas list early? i did, so what do you want for christmas this year?

i want some MAC makeup, clothing, and some money and a new train case, and a gift card to VS, Dooney bag

That's tough. I guess some clothes and some makeup. I haven't really thought about this too much, my parents will be asking what I want though.. so I guess I should start thinking. Haha.

I would love to have a new condo, a new car, my bills paid off and about $20,000 in savings. That would make the best Christmas I have ever had.

Sounds a little selfish, but that is the list.

Charlene

I'm seiously halfway done with shopping for Christmas, I don't screw around... lol!

I need a new cell phone, so I'll probably get a blackberry... and Billy always gets me some kind of diamond jewelery.

I don't want anything for Christmas, I have everything I already need. I like to open savings accounts if I am giving it to a young person, and for an older person maybe a bottle of good red wine and a gift certificate/card to a good restaurant or country club pass or something like that.

Mostly, the kind of gifts that I get are traveling packages (flight, transportation, hotel, etc.) That's about the only thing I'll take anyway. My in-laws give us one free domestic R/T ticket to anywhere we want every year.

I have to get thinking too....people will be asking on Thanksgiving.

As much as I would like to say I want new clothes, makeup, shoes etc...I don't need any of that! There is nothing I need that you could wrap up and put under the tree. Soo....I have decided to ask my parents to pay for Health Insurance for me for a year. I will pay co-pays, prescriptions etc. Shouldn't be too much?? And that is something I will definitely benefit from.

I'm going to ask for a gift card to International Plaza (in Tampa) and an SD card for my video recorder.

When I've asked for MAC makeup in the past for Christmas, I usually only receive an item or two. But when I ask for gift cards, I usually get enough money to buy LOTS of MAC. lol.

I already know what I'm going to get for my family, too! lol.

I'm going to get my mom and dad a $100 gift card to Bern's Steakhouse and give my mom a giftcard to Kirkland's and my dad a gift card to Sears. I'm gonna get my brother a new LCD HDTV (he's been wanting a new tv).

realistic: to go home for xmas vacation and not have another airport nightmare drama

semi-realistic: adam to move back to the states from japan

totally out there: to become CEO of Victoria's Secret

I would ask for a case for my new lap top, makeup and my digi camera is from the is from the ice ages......

I need to be thinking of what to get my son..... He is almost three now and he needs "big boy" toys now...... any suggestions?

i desperately need quit a bit, but money is forever TIGHT now. so ill get prolly a few pieces of clothing and prolly some mac... but mainly ill be getting my dudes a really cool train set for xmas! its gonna be fun!

I havent even thought.

My bf honestly wants his front teeth, being as how they got broken in his car accident..

hmm. I think I would like a holiday (which is already booked but not long enough for my liking!) some bloom cosmetics (their lip stuff is really nice) a book token so I can buy some novels.. clothing. Really I cant think of anything much that I need or want

I asked my husband to get me a wedding band set to go with my ring.. And I would like some gift cards.. Other than that it doesn't really matter to me much. As cheesy as it sounds, I just want to be around my family..

Latest posts

Back