Hollywood Bad Girls in Training...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-scouttul1_preview.jpg

Here we have the younger Willis/Moore daughters....Scout 15 and Tallulah 13. They were partying it up at the Teen Vogue Party. You may remeber a previous pic I posted of Tallulah....she seems to be the saucy daughter..dressing a little to provocative for her tender age.
3641-frantal3_preview.jpg

Also spotted was another hollywood bad girl to-be....Frances Bean. Daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love. Boy....I have a feeling these arer the future tabloids before our eyes.

Wow! Frances looks just like her mom!

I do like Tullulah's dress but...it doesn't seem quite age appropriate. I can't quite put my finger on it. But, seriously, why are these girls out partying at THIRTEEN-years-old?

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! Frances looks just like her mom!
I do like Tullulah's dress but...it doesn't seem quite age appropriate. I can't quite put my finger on it. But, seriously, why are these girls out partying at THIRTEEN-years-old?

My thoughts exactly!

They all look gross, I hate when young teens try to look older, they just end up looking bad. Yikes the one in the blue looks like something from the Haunted Mansion- small body, small head and wide shoulders, wtf? And who besides pubescent boys and dirty pedophiles want to see a 13-yr-old showing that much skin? EEEKKss

it's nice to see frances not looking trashy. yes the top is not flattering but i'm glad she isn't hanging out of it. yea!!

tallula looks 13 going on 30! yikes

Latest posts

Back