Holy fluidlines!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my mac counter actually had them in stock! every color! I got Silverstroke and Royal Wink. now my collection consists of those and: Blacktrack, Shade, Non-Conformist, Blitz & Glitz
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul!!
biggrin.gif
I plan to get Blacktrack, Waveline, and Shade soon - which will up my Fluidline collection to 7!

Sweet! I have been experiminting with the fluidlines lately also and I like how much you can do with them. I have shade, blue peep, sage, macroviolet, and dipdown. I am not sure about dipdown, looks a little boring but I have not tried it yet. Let me know if you like all your colors for my shopping trip that is nearing soon, August 25th is the next MAC release.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Nice haul!!
biggrin.gif
I plan to get Blacktrack, Waveline, and Shade soon - which will up my Fluidline collection to 7! Shade is my absolute favorite! I wear it with Prose & Fancy and Oceanique.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Sweet! I have been experiminting with the fluidlines lately also and I like how much you can do with them. I have shade, blue peep, sage, macroviolet, and dipdown. I am not sure about dipdown, looks a little boring but I have not tried it yet. Let me know if you like all your colors for my shopping trip that is nearing soon, August 25th is the next MAC release. I will try them out and let you know. I thought Dipdown look boring also. I already have the Stubborn Brown Powerpoint so I didn't feel the need to get Dipdown. I would say if you want something in that color family get Brassy. It's very pretty.
I almost got Macroviolet but I already have the Bordeauxline Powerpoint and the MA was very honest with me and told me they're too similar to feel like I needed both. She put both on her hand and they are extremely similar. I thought Iris Eyes looked pretty but I have Non-Conformist which is a better color IMO.

I also got the travel blush brush which is very cute but too expensive ($34). Oh well.

yeah, the fluidlines were relaunched this month.

remember how everything was sold out when they first launched? and then the rumors about them re-formulating or re-packaging them because they supposedly dried out. but they're back now
smile.gif

maybe the rumor about the new formula is true?? my waveline (the 1st fluidline I got) has dried up by now. I really have to dig and poke my brush in to get some color out of itn which is pretty annoying.

funny, over here the f/l have been in stock in all colors (I think) ever since they were released (ok the bestseller blacktrack was shortly out of stock because everybody seemed to want it but it was back after a week)

Back