home remedies in the review section?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i thought it would be a nice idea to add home remedies to the review section under the title "home remedies." what are your thoughts?

for instance, aspirin mask:

i cant believe i waited so long to try this out. i have combination skin. i alternate the aspirin mask with paulas choice aha 8%, using one of them every other day.

i crush 4 aspirin right into my hand with a bit of water, rub my hands together to coat, then gently massage it into my entire face. i dont wait 10 minutes because i experienced some tingling after about a minute when i first used it. i rinse it off immediately after i finish applying it. my face is left amazingly soft and smooth, and the appearance is greatly refined. i have almost completely rid my nose of blackheads (which i have had since i was a child) by using the aspirin mask and pc aha.

a 100 ct. bottle of uncoated generic aspirin is about $1.00. its so wonderfully cost effective, and is by far the best exfoliant i think ill ever find.

Thank you for posting this Jasmine, I was trying to find old posts with this remedy. Gonna try it soon!

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse i thought it would be a nice idea to add home remedies to the review section under the title "home remedies." what are your thoughts?

i cant believe i waited so long to try this out. i have combination skin. i alternate the aspirin mask with paulas choice aha 8%, using one of them every other day.

i crush 4 aspirin right into my hand with a bit of water, rub my hands together to coat, then gently massage it into my entire face. i dont wait 10 minutes because i experienced some tingling after about a minute when i first used it. i rinse it off immediately after i finish applying it. my face is left amazingly soft and smooth, and the appearance is greatly refined. i have almost completely rid my nose of blackheads (which i have had since i was a child) by using the aspirin mask and pc aha.

a 100 ct. bottle of uncoated generic aspirin is about $1.00. its so wonderfully cost effective, and is by far the best exfoliant i think ill ever find.

YEah, I've heard about this too & It's interested me a lot... a home remedy section sounds like a good idea!
icon_cool.gif

I think it's a good idea. Maybe put the homemade recipes for bath oils, body scrubs, lotion..etc. in it as well?

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse i thought it would be a nice idea to add home remedies to the review section under the title "home remedies." what are your thoughts?

Great idea Jasmine! I used the aspirin mask once or twice but forgot all about it. Gonna try it again soon. think the last time i bought uncoated aspirin though, it was about €3.75 for 12 aspirin (**ggrrrr**I hate rip off ireland)

Originally Posted by Laura Great idea Jasmine! I used the aspirin mask once or twice but forgot all about it. Gonna try it again soon. think the last time i bought uncoated aspirin though, it was about €3.75 for 12 aspirin (**ggrrrr**I hate rip off ireland) It's not that cheap by me either!
icon_wink.gif

why is aspirin so expensive for you guys? laura, what do people use there for headaches/pain if not aspirin? thats what we had for years until tylenol and advil came out. bless the people who invented aleve.

at any store around me, i have my choice of a few different brands, 100 count aspirin for about a dollar.

Latest posts

Back