Homemade bath products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've noticed that a lot of yall gals like homemade bath stuff. This is interesting to me because I've been making homemade bath stuff for about 8 years. I make bath fizzies, bath salts, bath milk, bath vinegar, lotion, and many other things. I have tons of scents and can make a lot of colors. I've sold some of my stuff in the past to very happy friends. If anybody would be interested in trying out some of my stuff it would be great. Post awayyyyyyyyyyyy!

Originally Posted by FairyRave I've noticed that a lot of yall gals like homemade bath stuff. This is interesting to me because I've been making homemade bath stuff for about 8 years. I make bath fizzies, bath salts, bath milk, bath vinegar, lotion, and many other things. I have tons of scents and can make a lot of colors. I've sold some of my stuff in the past to very happy friends. If anybody would be interested in trying out some of my stuff it would be great. Post awayyyyyyyyyyyy! Fairy, are you going to become a B&B etailer? That would be fabulous. As for your stuff, if you have a price list, I'd be more than thrilled to try out your stuff. I'm always on the hunt for new good smelling bath products.

Hey gloss what kind of bath products do you like? And what scents? I will put a price list up soon!

Hey FairyRave, That's awesome you make your own bath products. Do you make foaming bubble bath? I'd try it out, especially if you have any peach/apricot fruity scents. Take care, Joy

Latest posts

Back