Hooray for Pond's Clean Sweep Towelettes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought a travel pack of there for our last trip because of the convience and I didn't want to take my regular cleanser with. I didn't expect these to work that well but I was so wrong. I used these to remove my makeup including eye makeup and I had no problems. No irriation in my eyes. My skin didn't get irritated or breakout either. I also didn't have any execuse not to cleanse my face late at night since using these took so little time. I'm thinking about buying a package of these for home now because I liked these so much. I rinsed my face with water after wiping with the sheet and then I used my regular toner and a moisturizer and my skin felt so good. I can highly recommend these!

Thanks for letting us know. I am down to the last of my MAC wipes and I need more. MAC's are a bit too expensive so I want to try something new that will feel good and that it will work.

I really like these too. If you have a Costco nearby they have a package that contains the plastic box that hold the wipes filled, plus two refills and a travel pack all for like $10-$11 (I think-I do know they were much cheaper than at Target) I like to use them when I'm too tired to wash my face with my cleanser and lately its been almost nightly. Like you said I quickly rinse my face and then just throw an some moisturizer. Love love love the convienence!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I bought a travel pack of there for our last trip because of the convience and I didn't want to take my regular cleanser with. I didn't expect these to work that well but I was so wrong. I used these to remove my makeup including eye makeup and I had no problems. No irriation in my eyes. My skin didn't get irritated or breakout either. I also didn't have any execuse not to cleanse my face late at night since using these took so little time. I'm thinking about buying a package of these for home now because I liked these so much. I rinsed my face with water after wiping with the sheet and then I used my regular toner and a moisturizer and my skin felt so good. I can highly recommend these!

Check them out at Costco. They are way cheap there.

Originally Posted by Marisol Thanks for letting us know. I am down to the last of my MAC wipes and I need more. MAC's are a bit too expensive so I want to try something new that will feel good and that it will work.

I love these too!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I tried Dove's facial wipes but my face didn't feel clean, with these my face feels fresh and as if I actually washed it!

Back