Hope in a jar

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody broke out from using Philosophy’s Hope in a Jar? And does anybody know if its oil free?

I use it and I like it but it's heavy so I only use it on my dry areas (eyes, cheeks) I have a jar here in front of me but the ingredients aren't on it.

this product does not work for me! the scent is very strong and my skin had a bad reaction to it. but i know that lots of women love it.

Didn't work all that great for me either. It was kinda strong and didn't moisturize well.

Thanks for the comments
smile.gif

I was using it for a while but stopped when my esthetician said she could see it just sitting on top of my skin.

I used it, I don't like it too much. Much better products out their for very little scratch.

Here's the list of ingredients in Hope in a Jar off Sephora's website.

Water, Lauryl Lactate, Behenic Acid, Behenoxy Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Betaglucan, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

-Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

-Avoid contact with eyes. -Apply to a clean, dry face.

-Product will absorb instantly, do not reapply.

Thanks everyone for writing, and thank you Kaville for taking the time to check and write. No, I’m not buying this stuff.

Latest posts

Back