Horoscopes for Monday, September 3

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
September 03, 2007

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Communications, computers and travel plans have experienced glitches over the past few days as Mercury and Pluto culminate into a hard 90-degree angle early this morning. Leave yourself extra time for all your appointments.

If today is your birthday: you have already taken a big step toward your success and you probably don't fully realize it's happened. Any fears you now entertain will slowly be replaced by a warm glow of reassurance as the year unfolds. Happy birthday to Charlie Sheen, 42.

Aries (March 21 — April 20)

If life is to be full of surprises, it's essential we retain the ability to surprise ourselves sometimes. What you are discovering is that you have put up unnecessary psychological boundaries. You are capable of doing more than you think.

Taurus (April 21 — May 20)

It's impossible to live a totally independent life. We are largely controlled by our environment. Currently, someone is being a nuisance, but don't let it turn you into a grouch. Be good-humoured and seek out kind people.

Gemini (May 21 — June 21)

People don't need to live in one another's pockets to have a healthy relationship, but occasionally they do need to have a real heart-to-heart talk. These last days of the Venus retrograde will bring a vital and revealing dialogue.

Cancer (June 22 — July 22)

An auspicious cosmic alignment will show you how to tap into an inner power that allows you to assert yourself constructively and thus alter your future. It's an opportunity to shape your life into what you'd like it to be.

Leo (July 23 — Aug. 22)

You are beginning to gain free access to a something once available only limited quantity. Rather than feeling obliged to make up for lost time, get used to the idea there is now plenty of opportunity and then pace yourself accordingly.

Virgo (Aug. 23 — Sept. 22)

In moments of clarity, we look at life and realize what a gift it is. We instinctively understand we have a right to be here and to be happy. Problems are nothing more than passing challenges. Coming events will bring you a sense of buoyancy.

Libra (Sept. 23 — Oct. 23)

It's time to forge ahead with a key commitment. The responsibility it entails is great, but well worth the effort. Just be clear about what your own expectations are. It's the best way to save time and toil later.

Scorpio (Oct. 24 — Nov. 22)

Don't be frustrated if circumstances aren't offering you much support. Soon, there'll be a real chance to alter your direction. For now, remain in a state of readiness for what is about to come.

Sagittarius (Nov. 23 — Dec. 21)

If you've ever let a genie out of a bottle, you may have had problems trying to get him to get back in it. Some magic lamps come from sketchy manufacturers. Look carefully round your current cave of treasures, but mind what you rub.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 — Jan. 20)

You are doing your best to answer pressing questions about your direction in life, but you may be trying too hard. If something can't be done right away, relax. It will happen. Think more long term.

Aquarius (Jan. 21 — Feb. 19)

Another's contentious remarks have made it difficult for you to be patient. To avoid being dragged into a conflict that doesn't concern you, focus on an inspiring and happy vision. It'll clear those dark clouds.

Pisces (Feb. 20 — March 20)

Venus's helpful alignment to mighty Mars will show you that your only option is to pursue a good idea you've been entertaining for a long time. What you have is as rare as finding a truffle in your garden.

Wow. I just read mine:

Virgo (Aug. 23 — Sept. 22)

In moments of clarity, we look at life and realize what a gift it is. We instinctively understand we have a right to be here and to be happy. Problems are nothing more than passing challenges. Coming events will bring you a sense of buoyancy.

In light of this thread, it's very interesting, to say the least!

Mine (Scorpio) is so oddly perfect today. Things aren't going very well for me lately, but I've just started making some big plans for the future that will hopefully impact my life in a very positive and meaningful way soon.

Back