Horoscopes - September 26th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought for the Day: An Aries moon will be round and huge today as it rises in the east. If you feel the urge to run wild with a howling pack of wolves, keep your intentions secret.

If today is your birthday: You are harbouring some unjustified fears, including that you can't cope with what life is throwing at you. But your coming success will be an inspiration to others. Happy birthday to Serena Williams, 26.

Aries (March 21 — April 20)

One way to get ahead in a certain predicament is to let a little more time pass. Until then, spend your time learning and observing.

Taurus (April 21 — May 20)

Few things in life benefit a strong glare of attention. Don't let a spotlight go to your head.

Gemini (May 21 — June 21)

Learn and observe today. Get some distance between yourself and a certain melodrama.

Cancer (June 22 — July 22)

You have power and command respect when you choose. You're held in high regard in certain quarters.

Leo (July 23 — Aug. 22)

Thanks to Venus, your finances and social outlook will start to look hopeful. Even your prognosis for love is much enhanced. A certain nuisance has dragged on long enough.

Virgo (Aug. 23 — Sept. 22)

Certain fears are being blown out of proportion. Look at what's bothering you and you'll see you don't have to feel so hemmed in by it.

Libra (Sept. 23 — Oct. 23)

You have something to be very proud of. Let yourself be flattered by those who love you. It's time to redress the balance.

Scorpio (Oct. 24 — Nov. 22)

It's a slippery subject, but today you'll see the key to an issue that will help you to tackle it properly.

Sagittarius (Nov. 23 — Dec.21)

Situations that once seemed hopeless are about to brim over with positive possibilities. It's not all going to be good, but a lot of it will.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 — Jan. 20)

Somewhere in your world is a gripe. It's a complaint giving you reasons to feel fed up and cheated, harassed and hard done by. A cheerful approach will attract serendipity.

Aquarius (Jan. 21 — Feb. 19)

You're hardly in danger of getting too much of a good thing but it's liable to make you feel guilty of overindulgence. Please try and relax.

Pisces (Feb. 20 — March 20)

Try not to blame yourself for all the ills of the world. That human beings can't get along is not your fault.

love mine!

Certain fears are being blown out of proportion. Look at what's bothering you and you'll see you don't have to feel so hemmed in by it.

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif love mine!

smile.gif
I am virgo too...I love horoscopes...but the most I like to read about character of a sign of zodiac...sometimes when I talk with person I know what sign of zodiac he or she is....
smile.gif

How about you girls... do you belive in this?

Steve said this means I can't argue with him when he tells me I am beautiful hahahaha (Libra!)

Back